Forums / Support / Legacy Halo Support

Halo 4 LASO Code Error

OP Boofhead117

Hey everyone,
I’m having an issue with the Halo 4 LASO Code.
I input the code correctly and the response given back is,
“Complete the campaign on legendary with all skulls on. Search for the glyphs in the forums on www.halowaypoint.com”
All of this I have done.
But I used the ‘save and exit glitch’ so every time I died, I instantly saved and quit. I don’t know if this has been patched or not or if it even is a glitch.
Please help me with this as I do want that reward and I don’t want to know that I had wasted my time.
Thanks!
Boofhead117
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
KSI Goopy wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Alright. Thanks for you opinion. I’ll try LASO on Master Cheif Collection and see if the reward will be available
Hey OP, try using the code again now. Looks like most of the issues with service records and Waypoint rewards should be cleared up now
stckrboy wrote:
Hey OP, try using the code again now. Looks like most of the issues with service records and Waypoint rewards should be cleared up now
I tried the code on Xbox 360 Waypoint and it doesn’t work. I’ll stick with attempting to complete it again on Master Chief Collection. I’m already on Mission 7: Composer
The LASO emblem unlock requires completion on the 360 version of Halo, completing Halo 4 in MCC won't do anything as the 2 games are not related
stckrboy wrote:
The LASO emblem unlock requires completion on the 360 version of Halo, completing Halo 4 in MCC won't do anything as the 2 games are not related
Yes and I have completed Halo 4 LASO on the 360 version but as I said, I tried the code and it doesn't work.