Forums / Support / Legacy Halo Support

Halo 4 Legendary rewards

OP CornierJaguar43

I played through the entire Halo 4 campaign solo legendary but didn't receive the rewards. I can't afford xbox live or wi-fi, so do you have to be online to receive the rewards? Thanks for any helpful responses.
Hey OP, unfortunately you do need to be connected to Xbox Live to receive the reward for legendary
I played through the entire Halo 4 campaign solo legendary but didn't receive the rewards. I can't afford xbox live or wi-fi, so do you have to be online to receive the rewards? Thanks for any helpful responses.
Hey Jaguar, unfortunately yes you do have to have an Xbox live account to get rewards. When you sign up for Xbox live you start off with the free account (called silver i think) but you can't play matchmaking/play with people online with that level. If you sign up for a gold account (pay monthly fee or get certificate from a store) then you get 4 free games a month on the Xbox 1 or 2 games for the 360. Although, you can unlock the needed commendations to get rewards with silver account. But MUST be connected to xbox live the whole time each level to get them. So if you have an available place to play with wifi, you can make your profile an Xbox live profile and then recomplete the levels on legendary. Hope this helps!