Forums / Support / Legacy Halo Support

Halo 4 servers are down

OP zvenom91

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
343i isn't listening – today, less than 60 players in Team Slayer.
What bothers me the most is the lack of attention. It's not like we're setting a date for them to make the servers work again, we just want information about why is so broken. Is that too much to ask? I guess so.
I too cannot play the X360 version either. I have a friend who has yet to get an Xbox One and this is the only way I can play with her. Are they offline for good or?
It appears that 343 has made their billion dollars and run away. I guess they don't think that a purchased product should have lifetime support. We will remember this the next time they want to sell us a product. There are way to many other products out there that are supporting their patrons. I guess I will have to join them and bail on my XBOX. I only want to play Halo 4 multi player on my xbox.
I have tried everything to see if "it's me" ... I tried two different routers, turned off all custom settings (factory defaults), tried plugging DIRECTLY INTO CABLE MODEM, tried connecting Xbox One to an Ethernet cable (no WiFi), even tried an LTE hotspot (to eliminate any issue with my Comcast connection). I've run multiple diagnostic tools WHILE PLAYING H4 and see no dropped packets or interrupted Internet connection. This HAS to be on the backend. If they're not going to support it, they should just shut it down instead of this poor game play experience.
I agree with all of the above... If they're not going to fix it, shut it down. End my frustrations.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
the halo 4 servers have been broke for months for me and everyone i know i recently tried to get bak on the game after being off for like a year just wanted to get bak into playing flood or team action sack or even big team battle like old times but nope still keeps disconnecting constantly i think i managed to get 1 game of team swat in the last 4 months and the saddest part about all of this is that the halo reach servers r still up yes it restarts the search alot or sends 1 or more ppl to their own match but at least its playable unlike halo 4 wat the heck happened to this game its the best halo game out there with the exception of halo 2 but we cant play that one online with other ppl since its a regular xbox game sadly all ik is someone needs to pay attention to their games servers cause this this is not okay in the slightest
Halo 4 continues to disconnect me and I want 343 to answer this thread if they can. I will continue to monitor this as us Halo 4 Diehards are committed to not going forward with Halo MCC., I at times will log out and log in 10 times a night to play 10 to 11 games, that means a log out inbetween every game. Some nights it works decent, other nights it's terrible I'm trying to keep this civilized but I'm not happy about this. I'll be happy if Halo infinite is a upgrade of 4 and not quite like 5 maybe then I'll be at peace. But the network on this game is not going to be fixed I'm afraid
I hate how they are trying to get people off of the Xbox 360 and 360 games toove to modern games.

360 console and games are way better than the One anyway.
Halo 4 is easily my most played game of all time. I'd love to get those servers back up, because I never got to finish unlocking all my commendations and achievements. The MCC version of this game is a joke, because there's essentially nothing to work for - no armor variants, no customization options, nothing. Please bring the servers back online for Halo 4 - if it can be done for Reach and 3, it can't be that hard to keep them up on Halo 4.
I have played my fare share of H4, but never ran into that kind of shis :/

How ever in H reach this happens to me all the time, and figured out that rather than servers it seems to be about the old potato (AKA xbox 360) having trouble registering my Xbox live account as, well, live. :3
For me it always helps to return to the main lobby/Xbox home, sign in and out, and go again. :)

This post has been hidden.

Same thing happens to me, its a shame as Halo 4 MP is actually fun and I still got some achievements left in the game to get.
So close to reaching the max rank, really hope the servers get fixed
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2