1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Trying to get online to play some Spartan Ops but I keep getting the message "You are not connected to Xbox Live", even though I am???
Any Idea when this will get fixed? I still have SO much Halo 4 to play on Xbox 360!
Same here, I have chatted with them repeatedly for hours and no one seems to be able to help!!!!! Frustrated!!!!
I’m still curious, because if I quickly switch the network from “my Xbox 360” to “Xbox Live”, i’m able to look at matchmaking for a second, but not get into it, but somehow, it says there are players that are playing, and it changes the amount, making me infer that there are players on. What is going on, 343?!
Hoy16 de septiembre 2018 no funciona en linea !!!! La vdd que mal .arreglenlos yaaa!!! Quiero jugar
It's really ridiculous that a company that makes millions because of us ,who buy their games and play their games .. doesn't even have the decency of letting us know by a simple message on xbox live of what's going on for almost a week...I guest that's big business....thanks for caring Microsoft (who owns 343)
Has 343 maid any comments at all ? Or everyone on hold?
Still seeing the same thing that everyone else is seeing
servers are down and im not able to play a single online function
343 is really testing its fanbase. sad way to kill a game
I actually made it into the lobby waiting for other players... In swat just now ...but about 30 seconds in... it kicked me back out into the playlist and said I lost my connection
I wonder if we can still play custom online ...I'm going to be in swat playing adrift if any one want to play ..I will be playing as OFF R0AD OUTLAW.....road is spelled with a zero..just send me a request..
MFHungry wrote:
It's really ridiculous that a company that makes millions because of us ,who buy their games and play their games .. doesn't even have the decency of letting us know by a simple message on xbox live of what's going on for almost a week...I guest that's big business....thanks for caring Microsoft (who owns 343)
I agree. They should make announcement about it, Don't they have to give money back if they cannot provide what we pay for ?
Has 343 maid any comments at all ? Or everyone on hold?
I did not see anything official about it yet.
343 decided to make a backup server called a fallback hopper and decided it was a good idea to keep players from playing the game due to them not having some files and not telling them what they are missing. gotta love a broken system on release
Down for everyone. Every time I log on to check, all of the playlists show 1's and 0's. Here's what would be a cool thing to do: when server downtime is expected, 343 should send out a tweet or blog post to that effect. This random 'servers-are-down-but-no-one-knows-why' thing is so last-gen.

What gives, 343?
Definitely it would be wise at least giving an explanation from 343 about what is happening. At least if they are working on it. We need news 343
The servers of halo 4 are down, for several days, any one else?
It really bothers me that I can't play my 2nd to last favorite Halo game, my last being Halo 5.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Right? It's been days and no one has responded its really frustrating.
please fix the halo servers 4 I need to play and it took 1 week without doing it help
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
arreglen el servidor o digan para cuando va estar listo por favor??'
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6