Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Legacy Halo Support

Halo CEA: Waypoint Progress

OP some Irish guys

I'm finding that my Halo: CEA mission progress doesn't update on my service record. I was frustrated with the co-op experience at launch and set the game down until this past week but my service record doesn't reflect the progress I've made over the last few days.

I'm curious if this title & progress fell under the first phase of sunsetting (see below) or if something unrelated is preventing the update. Can anyone confirm? Has anyone seen theirs update recently?

Phase One – Fall 2019 
  • One-time migration of over 6M pieces of Halo Xbox 360 Legacy UGC data to Halo: The Master Chief Collection  
I just checked mine and it's showing everything correctly.
Have you had recent progress by chance? Or is it historical?
Sorry to say but it's all historical.
Fair enough. I appreciate your input regardless, thanks for replying! My fingers are crossed that they'll do at least 1 more update before server closure.
Fair enough. I appreciate your input regardless, thanks for replying! My fingers are crossed that they'll do at least 1 more update before server closure.
I'm still hoping that maybe with the upcoming waypoint revamp stat tracking may be fixed as well for the legacy titles, although I do know that's not the purpose of the revamp so there's a good chance that we just have to accept that now is the time for the next halo chapter and move on a bit. Heartbreaking because I finally got my H3 skill rank to 50 recently :/
I have the same problem on Halo Reach instead. Halo Waypoint doesn't update the fact that I did it in LASO (even though I did it twice, once in solo and once in co-op), but HW keeps displaying that I only did it in legendary difficulty while on all other games, no such problem is displayed.
My friend also has the same problem as you but on different games, Halo Waypoint only show what it want to show xd
I hope a future update will fix the problem...
I'm finding that my Halo: CEA mission progress doesn't update on my service record. I was frustrated with the co-op experience at launch and set the game down until this past week but my service record doesn't reflect the progress I've made over the last few days.

I'm curious if this title & progress fell under the first phase of sunsetting (see below) or if something unrelated is preventing the update. Can anyone confirm? Has anyone seen theirs update recently?

Phase One – Fall 2019 
  • One-time migration of over 6M pieces of Halo Xbox 360 Legacy UGC data to Halo: The Master Chief Collection  
I've found that many of the 360 era games aren't updating stats properly anymore.
Reach, 3, and ODST don't seem to.
4 has some things that still update though.

I've tried to get them to deal with it, but I think they're ignoring it because of the upcoming Waypoint update for Infinite.
For what it's worth, you could try submitting a support ticket to the support site and see what kind of response you get. If anything they may shed some light if the initial phase did in fact do what you described.

Also I did notice at one point not too long ago that my stats for Reach mysteriously disappeared off of here and I had no idea why as I hadn't changed my gamertag or anything and needed to re-synchronize my progress, nor had I even played it. Then all of a sudden they were back. Might be totally irrelevant but it could be a related issue with the whole OG games/server issues/sunsetting etc. Good luck to you anyhow.
Seems like Halo 3 is that way for me, too. I hadn't bothered to check but I'm most frustrated by that one - it's my most played Halo with seemingly accurate multiplayer stats but a 30% completed campaign. Luckily ODST, Reach & 4 are proper but I'm not holding my breath for CEA or 3 to correct themselves.

If nothing else I'll take solace in achievement progress tracking but I'm sorry to hear that others are in the same boat as me.
I had luck playing the game on the 360 and using the cloud saves option to get one of the games to update for me. I forget what game it was. ODST still won't update my campaign stats though via the same method.