[Locked] Halo Reach - Unavailable server

OP Scarface Yautja

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
A little over an hour ago I was playing Halo Reach normally on my Xbox 360, but when I finished the game and went back to the room to organize a game, the server was unavailable. Is it just a temporary bug or has the game server been shut down? Anybody know ?

They said that until December of that year the 360 servers would be offline, but I did not see the official Halo profile saying that the old Halo's servers would be shut down today ...
Its showing that for me too. Probably a network issue
Yo 343, come fix the servers, Its not shut down time yet, let us live a little longer in the old days while we still can!
Yo 343, come fix the servers, Its not shut down time yet, let us live a little longer in the old days while we still can!
I’m still having issues, I was trying to finish some MP achievement
I’m still having issues, I was trying to finish some MP achievement
Yeah, all my friends are as well, literally everyone i know cannot connect so its defiantly the servers itself, for 72 hours now this has gone on and 343 or waypoint has not sent any form of acknowledgement. The best thing we can right now is to unite, get all our friends on waypoint, start commenting on threads, and even better we all need to start mass posting our own forum entries on the topic, the more entries there are, the more this is seen it wont look good for them until they do something about it
Loaded up the game myself on back compat and didn't see any issues - granted I never tried to load into a game, but I searched a playlist and was able to find players. Is there a certain spot people are getting stuck at - like does it let you search, or do matches not start once there are enough players? Any videos about this happening right now would be helpful
Some troubleshooting steps you can take to see if this helps resolve the issues:
  • Restart your modem / router
  • If you are on Xbox One, power cycle your box
Hello everyone, I had the initial "information could not be retrieved from the halo 3 server" asnd after quiting the game and restarting it allowed me to select my cloud data and then the halo 3 playlists were available, currently there are 1328 players online.
The same issue is happening to me as well. I played 2 matches earlier today, and during the final match, several players' armors reset to the default Mark V [B] and their emblems also changed to default as well. Also, the credit indicator that appears after kills, medals, and assists was not present. This has been a persistent issue for me since yesterday.
It's been going Offline a lot for the past few days including right now. 343 please fix this!
Update: Actually tried restarting my xbox one and booted reach back up and the servers working now. No idea how or why or if this will work for anyone else
Servers are down again
I wish 343 would address this. Have tried everything. Restarting my xbox, turning off and on my modem. This is ridiculous
I wish 343 would address this. Have tried everything. Restarting my xbox, turning off and on my modem. This is ridiculous
Honestly, it doesn't work. It might seem like it does but it's server side issue. It comes and goes. I was sat on this screen for hours and servers came up for like 5mins and went off again. It's nice that they let us know months in advance they are shutting down the servers.. Shame we can't play the thing until then...
Tanubi wrote:
Honestly, it doesn't work. It might seem like it does but it's server side issue. It comes and goes. I was sat on this screen for hours and servers came up for like 5mins and went off again. It's nice that they let us know months in advance they are shutting down the servers.. Shame we can't play the thing until then...
Guess going for Inheritor just got harder for me
And servers are down again, what are they doing? Never had problems like this before in the years it's been online so its definitely not some random server error because they have been perfectly fine until recently
stckrboy wrote:
Some troubleshooting steps you can take to see if this helps resolve the issues:
  • Restart your modem / router
  • If you are on Xbox One, power cycle your box
The servers have been in and out lately, if you check right now within an hour of this message being posted to waypoint you find that the servers are unavailable, not sure when it will go back up again, multiple players are having the problem, the servers will go online for a few minutes maybe a few hours or a day but then they go offline, its been like this for a week now going off and on
I power reset the Xbox but it still doesn’t work
I really want to get to inheritor before December 😭
Tanubi wrote:
Guess going for Inheritor just got harder for me
Tell me about it. I got very tiered and very worn out going for inheritor (Doing it the right way) did a couple of custom challenges on sword base, doing a couple griff ball but the only way I could stand any of it was to actually play the game and that got boring. Took some time off to enjoy anything but that, get told the servers are closing down soon, can't play on the servers before they close down to work on a rank that still has a pointless daily credit cap of 200k.... I know it sounds like just bashing on 343 but I want to point out the sort of typical comedy in this, "MCC, you can play all the online games!" (Can't play anything until years later) "H5, we listened to everyone and gave you what you wanted, (Ignores the fans complaining they liked Arbiter but hated playing as anyone but Chief in H2) So it just feels like it should be a meme at this point of 343 says because it seems to mean something else. Not bashing, I find it funny and I know they do a lot of other things that are not so bad but when I heard servers going down in December, I half wondered if they had shut them down already tbh.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7