Forums / Support / Legacy Halo Support

Halo Reach Armor not showing on waypoint.

OP DCH06 Live

My halo reach armor which costs 25000+ credits is showing nowhere on armor viewing sites any reason why this might be?

Any help would be greatly usful!
No worries! None of the armor actually has any effect on gameplay so your Reach experience will be the same with or without it. I have no idea what an armor viewing site is but I’d wager it has nothing to do with playing the game
Thank you, but I feel like it's not showing my armor in the game either. :(
Hey OP, I'm afraid that the rendering of Reach Spartans on halo Waypoint was discontinued a number of years ago. The only place you can check your armour now in in-game
stckrboy wrote:
Hey OP, I'm afraid that the rendering of Reach Spartans on halo Waypoint was discontinued a number of years ago. The only place you can check your armour now in in-game
Okay, thank you! Do you know any other sites I could check it on if so please message me or post the link Here Thank you!
There won't be any other sites that would render this OP, all other sites would pull info from Waypoint which is no loner being updated
stckrboy wrote:
There won't be any other sites that would render this OP, all other sites would pull info from Waypoint which is no loner being updated
Do we know if the Halo Reach on MCC will show on Waypoint? Or if that feature will be a thing?
Okay, thank you, everyone!