Forums / Support / Legacy Halo Support

Halo reach deleted my armour >:(

OP AdequateBear5

So I didn’t play halo reach for about a week and I log back into it and realise that the game has taken away my cqb and military police helmet which are now locked again along with all the attachments, I also got my ua/base security chest piece deleted and I’m sad now wondering why. Anyone have any ideas on how to get them back :(((
A lot of people are having this problem, myself included. Sadly no one knows how to get them back.
So I didn’t play halo reach for about a week and I log back into it and realise that the game has taken away my cqb and military police helmet which are now locked again along with all the attachments, I also got my ua/base security chest piece deleted and I’m sad now wondering why. Anyone have any ideas on how to get them back :(((
There’s a post below with something about elite officer armor in the title, whatever is mentioned in that thread seemed to work for the OP there.

My advice to you is not to invest any time into attempting to obtain any of that stuff, all of the armor pieces have the same effect - which is to say, none at all. There have been a lot of posts lately about the various meaningless armor pieces not unlocking so just simply ignore them, they won’t affect your 100% armory completion stat or your Reach gameplay at all.
Now I'm nervous to log on to Reach... I hope I didn't just lose hours of time acquiring all those credits..