Halo reach service issue [343 Response]

OP N8L6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
I’ve noticed that some people’s ranks aren’t appearing on halo reach as of yesterday. I have seen this before and it’s been a service issue. Just want to know when it’s going to be fixed and dealt with.

343 response: 5/28/2019
Quote:
  • WHAT: Halo 3, ODST, and Reach Maintenance - ALL ONLINE SERVICES UNAVAILABLE
  • WHEN: 5/29 9AM PT until approx. 5/30 9 AM PT (24 hours)
  • WHY: This is the final step in ongoing work the team has been doing to migrate and update Halo legacy services and hardware.
343 response: 5/20/2019
Quote:
Hey all!

We're actively looking into this and we'll keep you guys posted as we have information to share.
I'm having a similar issue. In the armory I can see my character but in the side bar and in game I appear as a default recruit.
I'm having a similar issue. In the armory I can see my character but in the side bar and in game I appear as a default recruit.
I’d say it’s the same problem, my sidebar says recruit but everything else says inheritor. If I pull up the armory it says inheritor but it won’t allow me to change armour or effect.
N8L6 wrote:
I’d say it’s the same problem, my sidebar says recruit but everything else says inheritor. If I pull up the armory it says inheritor but it won’t allow me to change armour or effect.
I can buy and change armor but it won't show up in the preview or in game.
N8L6 wrote:
I can buy and change armor but it won't show up in the preview or in game.
Yeah I’d say write a forum also as it will get their attention quicker. More the merrier.
My armor and rank are both default including my enblem but when I go into the armory tab my armor and rank are there and I can change it but I will still have the default noble six and can't do anything about it.is there like any fixes at all? Like is it a reach issue or something on my end
I’m seeing the same thing, recruit rank and a grey name bar. Problems got worse since yesterday. At first I could play in matchmaking, but no commendations being added, or credits. Today on the network selection Xbox live party and friends options have vanished. I can log in, but in Reach can’t join games as I’m showing ‘offline’. Any ideas how this can be fixed, or do we wait for a solution?
I have the same issue. Must be something server side; I tried a myriad of fixes to no success. Has anyone found a way to fix it or do we just hope and pray?
Do you guys think they'll fix this?
I’m currently talking to Microsoft about the problem, I’ve submitted a bunch of info and they are sending a report to 343. I’d suggest to report the issues also (Via Microsoft support) and keep bringing the issue to light. Together we can work for a solution and get back to enjoying halo reach!

I can confirm it isn’t a Microsoft service issue
I can confirm it isn’t a console service issue
I can comfirm it isn’t a account service issue

it is a Halo reach service issue effecting a large portion of players.
I can promise you guys I will be working tirelessly to bring this issue to light, I’m not giving up on my rank and I’m not giving up on yours. It’s going to be fixed I assure you!
Thank you for doing this. A lot of other people don't seem to care. I honestly don't care about the whole it's coming to MCC I want my rank back to show how many years I've grinded. This can't be untouched and for the fans that like Halo reach are pretty upset and this does look bad
I assure you I won’t allow them to just leave our ranks reset. I’m going to update this thread as soon as I hear from Microsoft again, I spoke with them today on the phone about this issue again & it’s been submitted to their higher operators who deal with the game devs about issues like this. I can say with confidence that they are working to fix this problem as we speak and our ranks & armorys should be fixed in the next 48 hours, if not we will at least have a ETA regarding when it’s going to be fixed in that time.
I am not able to connect to Xbox live when I try to play Halo Reach and Halo 3 through the Xbox One Backwards comparability service even thou my network is fully functioning on my Xbox One console.
This has been going on for around a week now.
Its just the Reach servers you'll have to wait in a couple of days for your rank to appear.
Hey all!

We're actively looking into this and we'll keep you guys posted as we have information to share.
I am not able to connect to Xbox live when I try to play Halo Reach and Halo 3 through the Xbox One Backwards comparability service even thou my network is fully functioning on my Xbox One console.
Try uninstalling reach and reinstalling. As well as clearing out 360 cache. Worked for me.
Same, I've been hard resetting and trying to change my nat type but its nice to see a 343 response showing they acknowledge it and are trying to fix it.
Hey all!

halo 4 servers are experiencing similar issues at the moment, hopefully both get fixed soon. :) thanks for letting the community know
Such a weird issue, waiting on a definitive fix but to be honest if you wanted to just release the port I'll forget about it ;)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8