2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
N8L6 wrote:
...it seems rather convenient that these issues are occurring just before the relaunch of reach....seems like you trying to -Yoink- up the original so more people go pc so you get more shekles.
This is wildy untrue. 343 are absolutely not intentionally sabotaging games to make them unplayayable.

343 are still investigating the issues and I'm sure they will update us once they have some relevant information to share.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ruiner13 wrote:
Same issue for myself and my buddy in TN, unable to connect to xbox live error when trying to play Reach over backwards compatibility. Everything else works fine, just not Reach as far as we can tell...

edit: I wonder if this has something to do with the ‘remake’. Maybe they are testing pulling the data for our content and it’s wonking it up(?)
it would explain the radio silence about it.
I was hoping against hope that the reason is 343 is transferring stats for mcc.
I cant even get in to matchmaking.
I was hoping against hope that the reason is 343 is transferring stats for mcc.
That's not happening for MCC, 343 already mentioned during the Reddit AMA a few weeks back that stats will not transfer. The issues with Reach right now don't have anything to do with MCC or Infinite work
I have a similar issue to you guys but mine is different. I was playing reach yesterday and my servers were down and I thought nothing of it. But when I checked my armory I lost my Rank, CR, and armor. I’ve also lost all campaign progress. Does anybody know what’s happening?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
New Response:

Does anyone where know if Halo Reach Xbox One online servers are still down? I am able to play Halo Reach on my 360 but not my Xbox One and I would like to know why and hopefully this issue can be resolved which will help me a lot better because I am a Halo Photographer and I am trying to graphic these images and I cannot get to them if I am offline, and I do not have them saved on my 360 either, only on my One. Am I the only one who has Offline servers on Halo Reach (Xbox One) or does other people still have this issue? I also cannot connect to Xbox Live to play Halo Reach on my Xbox One either, when I am already connected to it.

Spoiler:
Show
So much censorship on this site it's a big fat joke lol
If there wasnt mod control the forums would be this nasty negative soup. I dont envy stckrboys job. The money, sure. But its gotta be demoralizing dealing with all the negativity. He should get a raise.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Reach is still offline for me on xbox one, unable to connect to xbox live. Any updates please? Status at least?

Edit: just tried again on Friday morning 5/24/19 and it’s working!! There are not a lot of people online but I just finished a firefight... hooray!!
Ruiner13 wrote:
Edit: just tried again on Friday morning 5/24/19 and it’s working!! There are not a lot of people online but I just finished a firefight... hooray!!
That's promising, anyone else able to confirm the same?
me and my friends are still having issues, can provide video evidence. Recruit glitch still ongoing and not resolved. Awaiting a 343 update.
Checked at 4am eastern time and could get into a lobby. ( cant connect to xboxlive error) will check later tonight with a few games... So thats something. 👍
Checked at 4am eastern time and could get into a lobby. ( cant connect to xboxlive error) will check later tonight with a few games... So thats something. 👍
I feel that the issue here isn't that we can't get into games. (At least for me in Long Island, NY) I just booted up the game and I can find a lobby perfectly fine. But its coming up on a week and a half now where my account will not show in pregame lobbies. I cannot level up, I cannot view the changes I make on my armor, I cannot look at the challenges, and I cannot view my level or emblem. Once I click on my service record everything is there but just not accessible. Im just a greyed out recruit who has an "offline credit limit" when Im playing xbox live games hahaha.
vCopp wrote:
I feel that the issue here isn't that we can't get into games. (At least for me in Long Island, NY) I just booted up the game and I can find a lobby perfectly fine. But its coming up on a week and a half now where my account will not show in pregame lobbies. I cannot level up, I cannot view the changes I make on my armor, I cannot look at the challenges, and I cannot view my level or emblem. Once I click on my service record everything is there but just not accessible. Im just a greyed out recruit who has an "offline credit limit" when Im playing xbox live games hahaha.
Im on long island too, lol. Im using the xboxone version of reach, havent tried my 360. I had the recruit glitch for a couple weeks, and it went away on its own. Played a bit of firefight, and realized if i didnt have host, it was very laggy, like ice skating laggy. Then i got the unable to connect to xboxlive error. That went away early this morning. Maybe tonight if i dont play late, it will be o.k. fingers crossed.
New Response:
Please fix Halo Reach ranking system please, I am set to default and it will not transfer over my rank and my character, please fix this 343 thank you!
I can connect to Xbox live (Finally) but my rank is still gliching. I can see all my stats with the "Start" bottom but just in there.
so uh i have an xbox 360 and play reach on it while i wait for mcc on pc and i think around 5/19 or 20/2019 my rank on the sidebar wont show up but when i press start, i can see my rank and my credits. i cant see the armor or rank on online matches or campaign. can someone help?
I wish I could help but 343 need to fix it and they are taking their time, all we can do is wait and keep nagging them till they actually fix it.
Thank god I'm not the only one :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8