2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
While I'd like the info ported. Truthfully I'd rather unlock armors on MCC and get them in Halo 6. Or even better if its compiled from all previous games. Oh, and I'll say this every time there is a chance 343 will see this, Couch Co-Op. I almost didn't buy 5 over this, and only bought it late.

Also, thank you for dealing with this. I freaked when I saw ALL my progress lost.
Halo reach keeps calling my account a temporary profile. How do I fix it and get all of my progress back?
Sorry for a second post but now the game is forcing an update on reach whenever I go online and my rank is default but when I clear the cache the update re-installs itself and my stuff is default again. Do I download the digital copy?
Did you update the game before you went back into it ?.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
N8L6 wrote:
Now I can’t even look at peoples service records in game, it just says. Failed to download Service record. The Halo: Reach server is not available at this time. Please try again later. Another day another drama. This game is more neglected than a stray dog. It’s sad considering this was all completely fine until the announcement of MCC.
Things were far from "completely fine" before the announcement. While I agree this game is probably at it's worst in regards to server status it was absolutely not okay for a long time.

Here I sit doubtful this will ever be fixed and instead they'll just wait for Reach on the MCC and completely abandon Reach 360 a-la Halo 3 style
N8L6 wrote:
Thats not going to happen, people want to play on the accounts they worked hard for. Piss enough people off and they won’t purchase your new titles. If the issue isn’t fixed I’ll keep pushing them to fix it. I have both 343 & Microsoft’s numbers if you’d like I’ll give it out to everyone so you can personally tell 343 to fix this issue.
Spoiler:
Show
This Bug is getting two weeks old now :(
Hello I open this thread because apparently my Halo reach progress was reinitiated from heir to private but not by the servers that appear all in black and without tag, If not equal to open the menu does not appear my heir rank and says soldier satin just like trying to personalize my character, my helmets do not appear available to me, only the ones that give you at the start of the game the only good thing that my blue flames did not miss. Is there any method to solve this?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
hahaha I have never put any mod to my profile since something like this could happen but I do not know why this is happening, I have never used mods
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
Spoiler:
Show
stckrboy wrote:
Ruiner13 wrote:
Edit: just tried again on Friday morning 5/24/19 and it’s working!! There are not a lot of people online but I just finished a firefight... hooray!!
That's promising, anyone else able to confirm the same?
me. i played it 1 hour ago and it works good. for the ones that have this problem, uninstall and reinstall the game, and thats it
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
stckrboy wrote:
Ruiner13 wrote:
Edit: just tried again on Friday morning 5/24/19 and it’s working!! There are not a lot of people online but I just finished a firefight... hooray!!
That's promising, anyone else able to confirm the same?
me. i played it 1 hour ago and it works good. for the ones that have this problem, uninstall and reinstall the game, and thats it
Im Playing with a CD ;-;
i have tried logging into halo reach this morning and it says "Loading information from the Halo: Reach server..." and doesnt show my rank either.. is this a bug?

it has been saying this for about 20-30 mins
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8