4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
Noas vadum wrote:
Noas vadum wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Ruiner13 wrote:
Edit: just tried again on Friday morning 5/24/19 and it’s working!! There are not a lot of people online but I just finished a firefight... hooray!!
That's promising, anyone else able to confirm the same?
me. i played it 1 hour ago and it works good. for the ones that have this problem, uninstall and reinstall the game, and thats it
Im Playing with a CD ;-;
it doesnt matter. take out the cd, uninstall the game and reinstall it with the disc, i have it in cd too
Already did that multiple times before the fix, im going to try tomorrow in the morning.
Read the post at the top of the page genius.. smh
Sorry, english is not my languaje, confused "before" with "after" in my answer.
Noas vadum wrote:
Noas vadum wrote:
Noas vadum wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Ruiner13 wrote:
Edit: just tried again on Friday morning 5/24/19 and it’s working!! There are not a lot of people online but I just finished a firefight... hooray!!
That's promising, anyone else able to confirm the same?
me. i played it 1 hour ago and it works good. for the ones that have this problem, uninstall and reinstall the game, and thats it
Im Playing with a CD ;-;
it doesnt matter. take out the cd, uninstall the game and reinstall it with the disc, i have it in cd too
Already did that multiple times before the fix, im going to try tomorrow in the morning.
Read the post at the top of the page genius.. smh
Sorry, english is not my languaje, confused "before" with "after" in my answer.
English isn't the issue my guy. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game won't work. The issue will be fixed tomorrow, you'd know that if you read the post at the top of the page. But it's all good.
finally we can play Halo:Reach!
DTrooper21 wrote:
Ok, as of right now. The "Offline" glitch for me is gone and I am able to play matchmaking. My Character's armor, rank, and stats are all still there as well. It seems to be fixed on my end? I live in Riverside, CA in the Southern Californian region. However it seems to be a ghost town right now. Team Snipers (My primary game mode) has only 24 players online apparently. I'm glad matchmaking is back and I'm glad my Character's still here (Even though nothing dissapeard in the first place for me). Halo Reach is my all time favorite game and I created a whole enitre lore that fits in with the actual Halo Universe for my Character. It's bumming to know that in Halo: MCCs version of Halo Reach that my armor and stats will be gone. I'm a day one Halo Reach player, and I worked hard for the stats and armor I got. I hope they find a way to transfer all of that. If not, I guess this means I gotta grind again. I'm soo down to take on the new nubs. :D
Mine is working perfect.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Okay so maintenance is complete and I'm not seeing many issues regarding matchmaking.

If you run into any, please let us know.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
DTrooper21 wrote:
Ok, as of right now. The "Offline" glitch for me is gone and I am able to play matchmaking. My Character's armor, rank, and stats are all still there as well. It seems to be fixed on my end? I live in Riverside, CA in the Southern Californian region. However it seems to be a ghost town right now. Team Snipers (My primary game mode) has only 24 players online apparently. I'm glad matchmaking is back and I'm glad my Character's still here (Even though nothing dissapeard in the first place for me). Halo Reach is my all time favorite game and I created a whole enitre lore that fits in with the actual Halo Universe for my Character. It's bumming to know that in Halo: MCCs version of Halo Reach that my armor and stats will be gone. I'm a day one Halo Reach player, and I worked hard for the stats and armor I got. I hope they find a way to transfer all of that. If not, I guess this means I gotta grind again. I'm soo down to take on the new nubs. :D
Yeah bro, Snipes has been dead for a while, and the lag and the servers have just driven everyone away. I know a few Mexis have gotten back on in preperation for Reach MCC, such as the XLadyGreen kids, but all the NA kids are gone, except for the ones that never left. (me, OldSniperLady, FusionKrusher, ect) If you need more people to play Snipes with, definitely send me a inv!

Super hoping this update actually fixes everything! To never get booted from a lobby after finding all the players and actually playing a 4v4 would be a dreeeaaammmmm.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Okay so maintenance is complete and I'm not seeing many issues regarding matchmaking.

I can confirm I’ve had no issues with matching since Friday. Thanks again 343 I love you.
Still having the offline issue.
N8L6 wrote:

I can confirm I’ve had no issues with matching since Friday. Thanks again 343 I love you.
Hey awrite, thats great news. Ill check it out later
Definitely still having issues. Only been on for like an hour, and I already got booted from the lobby after finding all players twice. No, this isn’t a “my end” problem; nearly every game I play this happens to a seemingly random player before we can choose a map. Also got the same issues as before about “matchmaking aborted.” For someone like me who cares little for armour and ranks and everything about gameplay, it doesn’t seem like anything was fixed...
I played for hours over the weekend, and I'm still noticing a lot of issues. The frustrating cycle of "Restarting Search -> Restarting Search -> Matchmaking Aborted" (for no reason) issue remains common. Finding matches is still time-consuming and slow. As others have said, when the game does make a match, it's often that one player is disconnected, seemingly at random. Parties still occasionally get split apart or dissolved entirely in the process of searching and finding a match. Sending an invite can still get a player stuck in an "Inviting" screen that eventually releases (times out, maybe?) with a message about how the "Invite Failed - The Invite Could Not Be Sent" or something to that effect.

Honestly, matchmaking server behavior feels just the same as it was about three weeks ago.
I played for hours over the weekend, and I'm still noticing a lot of issues. The frustrating cycle of "Restarting Search -> Restarting Search -> Matchmaking Aborted" (for no reason) issue remains common. Finding matches is still time-consuming and slow. As others have said, when the game does make a match, it's often that one player is disconnected, seemingly at random. Parties still occasionally get split apart or dissolved entirely in the process of searching and finding a match. Sending an invite can still get a player stuck in an "Inviting" screen that eventually releases (times out, maybe?) with a message about how the "Invite Failed - The Invite Could Not Be Sent" or something to that effect.

Honestly, matchmaking server behavior feels just the same as it was about three weeks ago.
Waypoint armors (CQB, Military Police, UA/Base Security) are still showing up as locked with "Prerequisites Not Met" for players who've had them unlocked since launch as well, at least on Xbox One. Seriously, when are they going to fix these issues? I'd rather not have to wait until the MCC release to play Halo: Reach proper on Xbox One again.
Definitely still having issues. Only been on for like an hour, and I already got booted from the lobby after finding all players twice. No, this isn’t a “my end” problem; nearly every game I play this happens to a seemingly random player before we can choose a map. Also got the same issues as before about “matchmaking aborted.” For someone like me who cares little for armour and ranks and everything about gameplay, it doesn’t seem like anything was fixed...
I played a few games of FF on Friday, the day after the “fix”, and I must say, I had absolutely zero searching/matchmaking issues. I tried again both days over the weekend and was disappointed to notice the same network error and matchmaking aborted issues that have been plaguing Reach for over 8 months now. Granted, I’ve been busy since the “fix” and have barely been online but the few games I did play this weekend felt the same as they have this entire year so far and also took an eternity to configure.

We all know that rank and armor mean nothing; I’d much rather everyone be a generic recruit in basic armor with fully-functioning servers than the mess the game has been for upwards of a year now. While I do appreciate the effort 343 has put in to fix the servers it clearly hasn’t been effective.
Was able to play 1 matchmaking firefight limited game with 2 players.
No problems
10pm east. Nyc area.
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/safetym33ting/video/75676610Today, lots of lag issues. 6pm
I played a lot of FF earlier too and noticed all of the same old problems - multiple search restarts, random players booted, and the ever-popular matchmaking aborted. Seems like whatever work was done on the servers was only a very temporary fix.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8