OP N8L6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
DTrooper21 wrote:
Ok, as of right now. The "Offline" glitch for me is gone and I am able to play matchmaking. My Character's armor, rank, and stats are all still there as well. It seems to be fixed on my end? I live in Riverside, CA in the Southern Californian region. However it seems to be a ghost town right now. Team Snipers (My primary game mode) has only 24 players online apparently. I'm glad matchmaking is back and I'm glad my Character's still here (Even though nothing dissapeard in the first place for me). Halo Reach is my all time favorite game and I created a whole enitre lore that fits in with the actual Halo Universe for my Character. It's bumming to know that in Halo: MCCs version of Halo Reach that my armor and stats will be gone. I'm a day one Halo Reach player, and I worked hard for the stats and armor I got. I hope they find a way to transfer all of that. If not, I guess this means I gotta grind again. I'm soo down to take on the new nubs. :D
Yeah bro, Snipes has been dead for a while, and the lag and the servers have just driven everyone away. I know a few Mexis have gotten back on in preperation for Reach MCC, such as the XLadyGreen kids, but all the NA kids are gone, except for the ones that never left. (me, OldSniperLady, FusionKrusher, ect) If you need more people to play Snipes with, definitely send me a inv!

Super hoping this update actually fixes everything! To never get booted from a lobby after finding all the players and actually playing a 4v4 would be a dreeeaaammmmm.
OldSniperLady? She sounds familiar, I feel like I've played against her before. Quite honestly even your name is familiar. It's been awhile since I played snipes. I used to be an active and avid snipers player, that was until the College life hit me. I remember a bunch of Hispanic players before I went dark. I don't remember any NA kids, but they're starting to sound familiar to me too. Not trying to brag, but I considered myself one of the bests up there in Team Snipers. I just never really wanted to play with other people that were as good in party's such as yall's. Might end up doing that though, if that's the case. I was also not comfortable speaking with a mic before too. I hope i'm still as good as I once was. I'll definitely send y'all an invite when I hop back on. Hopefully, their Team Snipers servers will be revived! See y'all online! :D
I was deranked for literally no reason about 8 years ago and it caused me to stop playing the game after all my hard work was wiped. Is there any way i could get it back, i wasnt even max level and always avoided cheats/hacks so i dont understand why this couldve happened
Tomwg01 wrote:
I was deranked for literally no reason about 8 years ago and it caused me to stop playing the game after all my hard work was wiped. Is there any way i could get it back, i wasnt even max level and always avoided cheats/hacks so i dont understand why this couldve happened
Did this happen when you initially went online after playing offline? If so, this was a measure implemented by Bungie to prevent modders from gaining max rank while not being connected to online gameplay(and hence, the banhammer).

No worries though, rank in this game means nothing. In fact, all it does is grant access to a more varied array of completely useless armor pieces.
Tomwg01 wrote:
Did this happen when you initially went online after playing offline? If so, this was a measure implemented by Bungie to prevent modders from gaining max rank while not being connected to online gameplay(and hence, the banhammer).

No worries though, rank in this game means nothing. In fact, all it does is grant access to a more varied array of completely useless armor pieces.
Im not sure i cant remember if i transitioned from offline to online. I just want my stuff back that i grinded hard for, i wasnt even max rank but i want the armor and credits i had back.
Tomwg01 wrote:
Tomwg01 wrote:

Im not sure i cant remember if i transitioned from offline to online. I just want my stuff back that i grinded hard for, i wasnt even max rank but i want the armor and credits i had back.
Well that’s more than likely what happened so there’s no hope of getting your rank back. As for the armor it’s all useless - none of it does anything. If you still enjoy Reach simply keep playing it and you’ll rank up slowly(I recommend firefight as you get a lot of Cr in that playlist). No need to grind for rank as the symbol next to your name doesn’t make you a better player...
These issues are definitely NOT resolved. From searching for hours over the last week, there's no improvement relative to the weeks before the server downtime.

Searching for matches is an absolute grind of "Restarting Search" -> "Restarting Search" -> "Restarting Search" -> "MATCHMAKING ABORTED". It's now routine for at least one player (seemingly at random) to be disconnected during the "Match Found" stage; that one player will often be put in a lobby alone. EXTREMELY laggy matches are common. There's a high probability that trying to send an invitation to a friend will result in being stuck in the "Inviting..." screen until it times out.

What is the status of the effort to fix the legacy servers? Is it still in progress, or has it been put on hold?
These issues are definitely NOT resolved. From searching for hours over the last week, there's no improvement relative to the weeks before the server downtime.

Searching for matches is an absolute grind of "Restarting Search" -> "Restarting Search" -> "Restarting Search" -> "MATCHMAKING ABORTED". It's now routine for at least one player (seemingly at random) to be disconnected during the "Match Found" stage; that one player will often be put in a lobby alone. EXTREMELY laggy matches are common. There's a high probability that trying to send an invitation to a friend will result in being stuck in the "Inviting..." screen until it times out.

What is the status of the effort to fix the legacy servers? Is it still in progress, or has it been put on hold?
Well 343 said just over a month ago that the server repair they were performing at that time would be their final “fix”. It seemed to last for a day as quite literally two days later the same matchmaking issues had returned with the same frequency I have been experiencing for the past 8 months now. I would also like to know what exactly is going to be done about the poor state of the Reach servers.

action sack is still the best playlist ever created when someone has this problems, ok there is not peolpe here, only IA. However you can bestify your accuracy until coming up into htmcc.
It says for me
ONI RECORDS INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE NOT YET PLAYED THIS GAME
Head over to the Store to grab a copy of this game. Once you have your marching orders you’ll be ready to gear up and charge into battle!
but I've played this game on both the 360 and Xbox One.
It says for me
ONI RECORDS INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE NOT YET PLAYED THIS GAME
Head over to the Store to grab a copy of this game. Once you have your marching orders you’ll be ready to gear up and charge into battle!
but I've played this game on both the 360 and Xbox One.
Have a read over this thread
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/8f4648981f554a9d86527a5754966e89/topics/legacy-stats-not-updating-on-waypoint/ccfffa7a-457c-432a-9b4a-6b885effef2d/posts
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8