for people who still have problems with the game's self-saving (halo 4) here I bring you the solution

eliminate the last played games of halo 4 with this , you can insert the disc 2 and install it, and when you finish the installation of disc 2 you have to remove it and insert the game disc. and when you are in the game, you have to download all the dlc that are free in the xbox bazaar and then restart the xbox 360. you can play, enter the spartan ops, etc, and save your games.

Thank you for reading
for people who still have problems with the game's self-saving (halo 4) here I bring you the solution

1 eliminate all the games that have guards (this is the first one that is the prologue)
2 then insert disk 2 and when you finish installing the only thing you have to do is immediately install the disk go to the start menu and insert the game disc
3 when they enter, they enter the dlc downloads etc and download all those that are free and when finished reboot the xbox 360 and it will save all its games, missions, spartan ops etc.

Thank you for reading
Hold on, I'm not understanding.
1. You said eliminate the games with guards. What does this mean?
2. Insert disc two and after it's done installing all I have to do is immediately install what? I don't understand.
3. I don't get what you said in step 3 at all.
I swear you put no punctuation marks and I truly have no idea what you said. I need this help because I am experiencing these issues. Please respond and be more detailed with the explanation. I thank you for posting this!! ^_^
lol sorry.
I wanted to say to eliminate the last played games of halo 4 with this , you can insert the disc 2 and install it, and when you finish the installation of disc 2 you have to remove it and insert the game disc. and when you are in the game, you have to download all the dlc that are free in the xbox bazaar and then restart the xbox 360. you can play, enter the spartan ops, etc, and save your games.
What if my disc 2 was already installed? Should I delete the game and try installing disc 1 and 2 again?
of course after you install it again, do what I told you and it will definitely work for you
como se puede canjear los codigos de halo waypoint en xbox one o pc en 2018????????