Forums / Support / Halo 4

Legendary Campaign Problems

OP AssumedSpartan

I completed the campaign on legendary twice and I got the Mark VI armor, but not the achievements for campaign completion. The Epilogue will not show John's face, either.

?
I completed the campaign on legendary twice and I got the Mark VI armor, but not the achievements for campaign completion. The Epilogue will not show John's face, either.

?
You may need to replay a mission and the problem may get resolved.
Luckily, the Halo 4 Campaign is very easy.

I think Prologue and Epilogue are also required mission to get the achievement.

?

Indeed. You must play the campaign from the start. Prologue & Epilogue are campaign "levels"

?

Indeed. You must play the campaign from the start. Prologue & Epilogue are campaign "levels"
The Prologue and Epilogue should not be hard missions to complete either.

?

No they are not, since they are basically cutscenes :D Reach has a cutscene Prologue for example & a playable epilogue.
I have never had this problem that you speak of I suggest you ask 343 itself
thanks Jartzanator96 and Curiousgalaxy91!

?

No they are not, since they are basically cutscenes :D Reach has a cutscene Prologue for example & a playable epilogue.
I don't know exactly if they are missions counted for the achievement but it's better to have them done on Legendary.

?

I don't know exactly if they are missions counted for the achievement but it's better to have them done on Legendary.
Well have you played Reach? Noble actual or something like that is the 1st mission. That's a prologue with just a cutscene.

?

Well have you played Reach? Noble actual or something like that is the 1st mission. That's a prologue with just a cutscene.
I know that, there have been few of these missions in the Halo history. This list includes all missions you get for free on any difficulty including if they have some gameplay.

Halo 2
  • Heretic
  • Armory (tiny parts of gameplay but no action)
Halo 3
  • Arrival (cutscene only on COOP and tiny parts of gameplay on Solo)
  • Epilogue (MCC Only)
Halo 3 ODST
  • Prepare to Drop (not including the followup mission on the streets)
  • Epilogue
Halo Reach
  • Noble Actual
  • Lone Wolf (gameplay but ends when death of Noble 6)
Halo 4
  • Prologue
  • Epilogue
Halo 5
  • Meridian Station (gameplay but no action)
  • Alliance (gameplay but no action)
  • Before the Storm (gameplay but no action)

?

Yeah I've played reach, but not in a while.

?

I know that, there have been few of these missions in the Halo history. This list includes all missions you get for free on any difficulty including if they have some gameplay.

Halo 2
  • Heretic
Halo 3
  • Epilogue (MCC Only)
Halo 3 ODST
  • Epilogue
Halo Reach
  • Noble Actual
Halo 4
  • Prologue
  • Epilogue
Halo 5
Nice.

?

Halo 2
  • Heretic
Halo 3
  • Epilogue (MCC Only)
Halo 3 ODST
  • Epilogue
Halo Reach
  • Noble Actual
Halo 4
  • Prologue
  • Epilogue
Halo 5
Nice.
It is those missions that are not getting more difficult when you increase the difficulty. I wish that Halo 6 will have a reduced amount of those missions because they are a waste of space.

?

Halo 2
  • Heretic
Halo 3
  • Epilogue (MCC Only)
Halo 3 ODST
  • Epilogue
Halo Reach
  • Noble Actual
Halo 4
  • Prologue
  • Epilogue
Halo 5
Nice.
It is those missions that are not getting more difficult when you increase the difficulty. I wish that Halo 6 will have a reduced amount of those missions because they are a waste of space.
yeah, they are kinda a waste of space.
Maybe if you complete the levels without saving, the Achievement will unlock.
I mean you could just watch it here.

?

Halo 2
  • Heretic
Halo 3
  • Epilogue (MCC Only)
Halo 3 ODST
  • Epilogue
Halo Reach
  • Noble Actual
Halo 4
  • Prologue
  • Epilogue
Halo 5
Nice.
yeah, they are kinda a waste of space.
I would like to have a decent amount of missions. But there is no reason to have low quality missions due to the fact that it will hurt the game more than improve it.

I can easily say that Halo 5 would be much better if 343 took there time to make the missions more interesting. My top 4 most hated missions are the merdian missions because you fight forerunners in the same way as the previous mission and there are way too many of them to make it fun.

?
Check halo waypoint. Check to see what mission halo waypoint says you have beaten.