Hi, I have a probelm. When I play Reach, Halo 3 and 4 they told me that I am offline but the Xbox one say that I'm online. Any one can help me?
You just have to bring up the Xbox 360 menu (by pressing the two buttons next to the home button on your controller) and sign in there.
x N7 117 x wrote:
You just have to bring up the Xbox 360 menu (by pressing the two buttons next to the home button on your controller) and sign in there.
I tried but it said that I have a problem with connection but in the xboxone I have no problem
x N7 117 x wrote:
I tried but it said that I have a problem with connection but in the xboxone I have no problem
This kept happening to me earlier this week when I was playing Halo CE: Anniversary and I didn’t fix it :/
Hey,

This is going to sound very cliche, but hold down the Xbox icon on the console for about 10 seconds. This will do a hard reset for the console. Also restarting your router could help too.
WGID wrote:
Hey,

This is going to sound very cliche, but hold down the Xbox icon on the console for about 10 seconds. This will do a hard reset for the console. Also restarting your router could help too.
Thank you! Very helpfull. I fixed the problem. Now it's time to remember Reach!