Forums / Support / Legacy Halo Support

Spartan Strike Crashes at the end of level

OP MrDeath130

Has anyone run into this issue and found a fix? Just installed Spartan Strike through the windows store, it crashed right after mission A-2, reverting to desktop. Of course once it crashes I have to play the entire level again, it crashes before saving your progress. It just happened again after level A-4.

Playing on a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10.
Refer to this post. I had the exact same issue. There's no real fix other than to play offline. Not an ideal solution since the game's online connectivity is broken, but at least it will allow you to play.
tuhin94 wrote:
Refer to this post. I had the exact same issue. There's no real fix other than to play offline. Not an ideal solution since the game's online connectivity is broken, but at least it will allow you to play.
Thanks! I have found what seems to be a solution. Since it crashes every other level, what I have been doing is upon completing a level, I save the game, and completely close it down, then restart, then begin the next level. So far, so good.
MrDeath130 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Thanks! I have found what seems to be a solution. Since it crashes every other level, what I have been doing is upon completing a level, I save the game, and completely close it down, then restart, then begin the next level. So far, so good.
Good to hear you were able to get it to work! It's a fun game for sure, but it's frustrating when it doesn't work.
Glad you got things working, saving progress is a good habit for sure. It can be annoying though.