Forums / Support / Legacy Halo Support

Spartan Strike is still crashing (PC)

OP xSiberianKhatru

Can we please get a fix for Spartan Strike crashing at the end of almost every level, so I can stop needing to redo my Vidmasters and gold medals every time?

I think it's a bit absurd that a nearly 5 year old product that still costs money and is part of Microsoft's flagship game franchise still doesn't work.

Props to you if you can complete 5 levels in a row without the game crashing, my record for today is 2.
Not sure if it will help, but please refer to this post. I had the same issue and playing offline stopped the game from crashing. Definitely agree with you though. It's unacceptable that a game was allowed to be released in a state where players can't even finish levels.
tuhin94 wrote:
Not sure if it will help, but please refer to this post. I had the same issue and playing offline stopped the game from crashing. Definitely agree with you though. It's unacceptable that a game was allowed to be released in a state where players can't even finish levels.
Thanks, thankfully I’m almost done with this game.
tuhin94 wrote:
It's a shame that it turned out like this. I really liked Spartan Strike, but my enjoyment was severely limited thanks to having to tinker with the game and my WiFi settings just to get it to work right. The games after Halo 4 have been really shoddy as far as quality goes so I'm really hoping Infinite will be the first to change that.
tuhin94 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
It's a shame that it turned out like this. I really liked Spartan Strike, but my enjoyment was severely limited thanks to having to tinker with the game and my WiFi settings just to get it to work right. The games after Halo 4 have been really shoddy as far as quality goes so I'm really hoping Infinite will be the first to change that.
Yep. I’ve been trying to get all the achievements across all the Halo games (except mobile SA/SS and Chinese MCC) before Infinite comes out, hence why I was playing Spartan Strike. Thankfully I’m done with that game now.
The crash rate for this game is quite shocking. All the legacy titles seem to have this issue.