Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Legacy Halo Support

Waypoint won't let me enter Spartan Assault code

OP FireKestrel5178

I recently discovered the classified codes on the Xbox 360 version of Halo Waypoint, and I've been entering the codes. For some reason when I try to enter the code for the Xbox 360 version of Spartan Assault it tells me to complete a mission in the Xbox 360 version but I already have.
I think your best bet is to submit a ticket on the Halo Support site. What does this code that's giving you an error unlock for you? Could be related to the discontinuation of some of the systems you're referring to or something like that.
Geoffyz wrote:
I think your best bet is to submit a ticket on the Halo Support site. What does this code that's giving you an error unlock for you? Could be related to the discontinuation of some of the systems you're referring to or something like that.
I was able to enter the code successfully recently.
For some reason Waypoint didn't track my stats for completing the first mission, but now it says I've only completed mission 2 and not mission 1 which is impossible.
I think it might be related to the fact that I played mission 1 when my Xbox Live Gold had expired, and I recently renewed it and completed the second mission.