Forums / Support / Other Support

Buy Halo Nightfall Glitch

OP Rufio1617

I've posted this a couple times, but maybe since the release of the game this can be finally addressed, and/or resolved. I bought the MCC right when it came out last year and redeemed the Halo Nightfall code inside the package. When attempting to watch Nightfall on the Halo Channel it tells me I need to buy it to watch! I've done just about every troubleshooting option and even contacted XBOX Support who say this is a 343 Problem. I have reinstalled, uninstalled, done hard reboots, left my console unplugged, changed connections, etc and nothings worked it still says I need to purchase Nightfall. At this point just to unlock the achievements and armor I would rebuy the damn thing if possible, but the Xbox Store shows it as purchased already! This has been going on for close to a year now and it still doesn't work. Can I please get some help on this? Thanks!
Thanks for the post. When was the last time you attempted to watch Nightfall?
Hi I tried watching last night to no avail once again!
Markitect wrote:
Thanks for the post. When was the last time you attempted to watch Nightfall?
Dumb question - are you trying to watch it on this gamertag, or a different one?
Markitect wrote:
Dumb question - are you trying to watch it on this gamertag, or a different one?
Lol not a dumb question. It's on this gamertag
Still not working
I don't know if it was an act of god or something, but its not working (on the IOS version)! I am totally psyched! Halo Fall of Reach is working too. I am going to test it on the Halo Channel later on the XBOX One. I will update this status when I get home from work! Whether it was an update or someone from 343 looked into it. I appreciate it!
Just a final update it works on my console! Got to watch everything. Man finally after almost a year got it all done!
Rufio1617 wrote:
Just a final update it works on my console! Got to watch everything. Man finally after almost a year got it all done!
Great news! I'm glad you were finally unblocked.
Markitect wrote:
Rufio1617 wrote:
Great news! I'm glad you were finally unblocked.
So was this the result of being blocked or something? I want to help others with the same issue, but I'm not entirely sure why it suddenly started working.
We're investigating a possible issue between Halo services and Xbox Live services. It seems like a fairly unique case with your profile, but we haven't found a root cause yet.