Forums / Support / Other

Halo 3 backwards compatible

OP SICKWITIT7

Halo 3 backwards compatible. Downloaded all map packs , some playlists still not working.?
None of them work for me anyways having issues
my maps aren't working either and they're installed on my xbox one. i don't get it ???
I tried support all day 1 perso. Said licenses are not on the maps I laughed hung up on her late in the day guy didn’t know said uninstall and test all everything which i told him I have and far license on the maps is laughable cause he agreed it wouldn’t make sense to make the game BWC and not the map packs but I got dropped out of the support chat with zero answes
SICKWITIT7 wrote:
Halo 3 backwards compatible. Downloaded all map packs , some playlists still not working.?
I just logged on and my Xbox acknowledged them
Sn8wY wrote:
SICKWITIT7 wrote:
I just logged on and my Xbox acknowledged them.
your maps are working? i wish mines were
My maps aren't working what's up with that?
Sn8wY wrote:
SICKWITIT7 wrote:
I just logged on and my Xbox acknowledged them.
your maps are working? i wish mines were
Just odd I downloaded over The Weeknd and uninstalled everything and didn’t work only to leave it alone Monday to get them on think there is something wrong with Xbox live