Forums / Support / Other

Halo 3 Won't Work

OP Gizmo Traps

When I put my Halo 3 disc in the X-Box One and it sits their and does nothing I've waited for it to do something for atleast 30 mins before pls help.
Did you download it with backwards compatibility?
If not you need to do that if you did then I have no clue what's wrong
Try hard resetting your console. I had a couple issues when I tried it out and that was the solution.
Try hard resetting your console. I had a couple issues when I tried it out and that was the solution.
what does hard reset mean I cant delete the stuff on the console its like 700 gigs of games
what does hard reset mean I cant delete the stuff on the console its like 700 gigs of games
Press and hold the button on the front of the console until it completely shuts down. Wait a minute or so and restart it. You might also make sure you've gotten the last system update and have the necessary space available.
Press and hold the button on the front of the console until it completely shuts down. Wait a minute or so and restart it. You might also make sure you've gotten the last system update and have the necessary space available.
My Xbox one is that standard one so it doesnt have button do you mean the power slide thingy
My Xbox one is that standard one so it doesnt have button do you mean the power slide thingy
I mean the thing that lights up that is touch sensitive that you press in order to turn on your console and I mean on the console itself not the controller. Press it and hold it till it shuts off completely.
Try cleaning the disc if that doesn't work hard reset the xbox one by turning it off unplugging it for 1 min plug it back in and then try
Try cleaning the disc if that doesn't work hard reset the xbox one by turning it off unplugging it for 1 min plug it back in and then try
ive tried this already, this disk works perfectly fine on my 360, but no my xbox one it doesnt even start a download