Forums / Support / Other Support

[Locked] Halo 4 Achievement Issues

OP Forum Team

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 79
  4. 80
  5. 81
  6. 82
  7. 83
  8. ...
  9. 93
Quote:
Quote:
I was wondering why Ashes To Ashes and Hello Nurse haven't unlocked and I guess this explains why. Annoying, to say the least. I gather you might have better luck trying to do it the required amount of times in the same match?
Completing the entire requirement in a single map does not unlock an already glitched achievement.

343, could we please get an update on the fix that is being investigated?
If I might, I have worked on a visual answer mechanism, which can emulate any 343i employee and simulate the condensed content of their answers regarding the matter at hand, with 100% accuracy:

Quote:
Give it a try GhostRider 1172 and let us know if you get anything.
I think I will. I just hope I won't lose anything important in the attempt. I won't reinstall Champions Bundle to see what happens (it doesn't hurt I never cared for much of it either, Pit remake notwithstanding).
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I was wondering why Ashes To Ashes and Hello Nurse haven't unlocked and I guess this explains why. Annoying, to say the least. I gather you might have better luck trying to do it the required amount of times in the same match?
Unfortunately, no. You could get a group of friends together, play the match of your dreams and meet the prerequisites the first match or across six matches, and these achievements will NOT unlock.

Broken: adjective; example Halo 4 achievements.
Yes, I've gathered this as well. Very annoying.

Has anyone thought of removing the DLC, clearing the HDD's cache and re-installing the DLC as a workaround?
I've tried removing the DLC before and re-installed them and had no luck. I didn't clear the HDD's cache though.
For the guys having trouble with "Hello Nurse", I used the regeneration field on a team mate who was idle and had taken damage. His shields were down and once I dropped the field the achievement popped. Still have problems with the chain gun and mantis achievements unfortunately.
Is there any way that 343i can inform me when this is fixed so I can stop checking here daily and being disappointed day after day?
I tried what I stated yesterday but I don't think that'll work either. I've read you can do "Hello Nurse" by sitting on one of your frags and then healing yourself, but that hasn't worked (unless the title update messed that up). Ashes To Ashes is a difficult one to obtain in any single match unless you're boosting but I'm pretty certain I've incinerated more than six guys with assorted pulse grenades. So...yeah. This may be a relatively small issue but I can't help having my confidence shaken by the way 343 has handled things so far.
So there is not a solution yet for these glitched achievements ??? We almost have Halo 5 and is still without a solution or a least an appropriate response to what is happening or if you are working on something to fix it, I really hope you can fix this because i really like to get some achivements especially in halo games, Thanks for your attention and greetings to all
Quote:
I tried what I stated yesterday but I don't think that'll work either. I've read you can do "Hello Nurse" by sitting on one of your frags and then healing yourself, but that hasn't worked (unless the title update messed that up). Ashes To Ashes is a difficult one to obtain in any single match unless you're boosting but I'm pretty certain I've incinerated more than six guys with assorted pulse grenades. So...yeah. This may be a relatively small issue but I can't help having my confidence shaken by the way 343 has handled things so far.
I have been feeling this way too. Halo being my favorite series ever gives it my default support.

I'm slowly beginning to weigh the pros and cons of continuing to support it.
Got an idea. Alright, so for Ashes to Ashes you need 6 disintegrations with promethean weapons right? Well it doesn't say anything about 6 simultaneous promethean disintegrations, so I'm jonesing over the idea of 6 peeps lined up and one shot from a binary rifle.
Squad DLC playlist supports 6v6 matches so it's a go.
Never buying a halo game ever again. Goodbye I'm out of here. Move on guys you'll never complete halo 4. Speak with your wallet!
Quote:
Got an idea. Alright, so for Ashes to Ashes you need 6 disintegrations with promethean weapons right? Well it doesn't say anything about 6 simultaneous promethean disintegrations, so I'm jonesing over the idea of 6 peeps lined up and one shot from a binary rifle.
If you want to try it out I'm down.
Alright Cobra, and anybody else need the chievo?
Quote:
Alright Cobra, and anybody else need the chievo?
Ill do it, for science!

ObligatoryFate

Hit me up tonight - I'm in CST.
I have one more for tonight, then we will play a better game (ODST!!!).
I'm on now if anyone wants to play
It has been a long week playing DLC, I stomped every time I had a Mantis and I don't know why I keep doing this.

I only want to stomp and unlock my cheevo, this is karma hahahaha.

Cheers.
It has been 7 long months without result. I guess we'll never truly finish Halo 4.
Since I check this one page daily and it logs me out (horrible website) I made a shortcut to enter my e-mail in 3 keystrokes now.

So, how many do we have for tonight's session wherein we are going to get 6 kills at once with pulse grenades and binary riffles? I've got myself at one other person (maybe up to three others) that will join.
I'll try it out.

Anyone else up for doing some DLC cheevo hunting while we are at it? I want to see which others are bugged for me or which ones I am just lacking a kill or two for.

GT (of course): DareDevil DD14
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 79
  4. 80
  5. 81
  6. 82
  7. 83
  8. ...
  9. 93