2. ...
  3. 80
  4. 81
  5. 82
  6. 83
  7. 84
  8. ...
  9. 93
i'm game if you got room just tell me a time oh and i got a glitched achievement 2 days ago sight seeing just nee ashes to ashes it's almost 9 for me right now
my internet works better a 12 am cdt
Whoever needs the achievements needs to be online tomorrow. Squad DLC shuts down after tomorrow so that's why. Bring as many controllers as you have. We'll play until someone calls in the Binary rifle.
A group of us got lots of pulse grenade kills, and a few scattershot kills. Nothing. I got one binary kill. 7 kills total that should have triggered it.
i just got over 50 disintegrations and half where lagit and with binary rifle and half where pulse grenade even group kills and yesterday i got even more so i give up untill the up date damn its the last dlc achievement i need it should be called endure
Feel your pain man. 343 is hard at work investigating a fix. I hope it comes soon :-/
Well, thanks to the squad dlc I managed to finish of all of my Halo 4 achievements, except for the "Ashes to Ashes" achivement. Which seems to have glitched out for me, but I guess I will give it a few tries. After that I'll just have to wait and see like everybody else!
Any updates for a patch to the glitched achievements. im talking about the bigfoot and ashes to ashes achievements
I still need all the majestic achievements. Any word on what the next playlist is?
Everybody, we just tested out the 6 simultaneous kills for Ashes to Ashes and that didn't work. Shoutout to DareDevil DD14, Sonic Devil14, and xtreme Brad 25 for the help.
Quote:
Everybody, we just tested out the 6 simultaneous kills for Ashes to Ashes and that didn't work. Shoutout to DareDevil DD14, Sonic Devil14, and xtreme Brad 25 for the help.
If only 343 would put in the same effort to fix the problem as the community has...
Quote:
Quote:
If only 343 would put in the same effort to fix the problem as the community has...
I thanked you, but unfortunately the problem still exists after playing again - 343i it's not getting better and your hole is only dug deeper.
I can't get "size is everything" no matter how many kills I get. How exactly is this going to get resolved, will you check my progress once fixed or ami going to have to start all over again!?!?!?
Tried to get ashes to ashes and size is everything once again and nothing. Come on 343i, fix the achievements already. It can't be that hard to modify the code to unglitch these things.
Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Edited by Moderator - Please do not spread misinformation.
Quote:
If there's no fix I'm not opposed to a cash refund.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 80
  4. 81
  5. 82
  6. 83
  7. 84
  8. ...
  9. 93