2. ...
  3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. 84
  7. 85
  8. ...
  9. 93
Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
That part doesn't make sense, because Microsoft owns 343. So for 343 to pay for the update, Microsoft has pay themselves to do it. I mean they do still need to pay staff to make and test the patch, but the cost to do wouldn't be ludicrous enough to not even bother.
Hey guys,
This is a stretch, but I'm related to Patrick O'Kelley, an executive producer at Bungie. He played a major role in the Halos and now with Destiny. I'm going to try to get in touch with him (his wife is my "step-cousin"), see if he knows anyone at 343i and maybe we can get some more info on the subject. I'm trying now to get some contact info. I figured we gotta try everything. I'll update if/when I hear back.
Hey Guys,

to get 343 to realise we are still waiting and wanting some information in regards to these issues, would it be worth while setting a date on which we all bombard twitter so it cannot be ignored?
What we need to do is go to one of their future panels and ask them about it in the Q&A section and put them on the spot in front of 100+ people.
Quote:
What we need to do is go to one of their future panels and ask them about it in the Q&A section and put them on the spot in front of 100+ people.
When will they be in the states? I'd like to ask them.
Quote:
Hey Guys,

to get 343 to realise we are still waiting and wanting some information in regards to these issues, would it be worth while setting a date on which we all bombard twitter so it cannot be ignored?
Yes. What is the weblink? I would like to ask them. Maybe we should all start asking on the 12th through the 20th, twice per day each. Let's get the studio to hear us.

I still can't unlock my achievements. I talked to M$ last night and they said their 'Engineers' are working on it. They also say they track each time they're contacted so please have a chat session with support.microsoft.com .

There is also a xbox website where you vote for suggestions - one is for Halo 4 to be fixed, so go vote!
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Yes. What is the weblink? I would like to ask them. Maybe we should all start asking on the 12th through the 20th, twice per day each. Let's get the studio to hear us.

I still can't unlock my achievements. I talked to M$ last night and they said their 'Engineers' are working on it. They also say they track each time they're contacted so please have a chat session with support.microsoft.com .

There is also a xbox website where you vote for suggestions - one is for Halo 4 to be fixed, so go vote!
Let's get some attention!
OK that sounds like a plan,

Tweet any and all profiles linked with Halo and 343i, twice a day from the 12th-20th

And hopefully fingers crossed we might actually hear something.

Keep spreading the word!

Today, 9/9, Halo lost millions. Sad day.

Please fix these achievements 343, you haven't lost us all. As someone who handles $ for my day job, I can promise you a patch will still save you 10 fold.

Shoot, I'll outline it on a spreadsheet if Bonnie needs to 'see' the money side of it long term.

If no fix, you are losing over 1,000 per achievement hunter that says forget it. Think outside the box (MCC sales) please. Crossing fingers.

I still really do have faith. Am I crazy people?
Hey everyone, thought I would throw my 2 cents in here with information about my attempt to obtain these achievements.

I had not unlocked any achievements for the Majestic, Castle, or Bullseye pack previous to this attempt. I purchased the Champions Bundle for the Bullseye pack.

I started obtaining these achievements Sept 7th 2014. Here is the order and map pack I obtained these achievements:

Pitchin' a Tent
Just a Scratch
Repeat Survivor
Dodge This! (Castle)
Outta My Way (C)
What is yours is also mine (C)
Beating up the beat (C)
Sight seeing (C)
Hello nurse! (C)
Scrapyard (C)
Got it! (Bullseye)
I thrust at thee (Majestic)
Bird of Prey (M)
Didn't see it comin' (M)
That won't save you (C)
Shocking (B)
Last man grinning (M)
Callin' in the big guns (M)
Protect this house
From downtown
Hat trick
Can't catch me
Bullet sponge (M)
Flash of light (M)
Clever girl (M)

I am still locked from obtaining:
I see you! (M)
Pigs Can Fly (M)
Ashes to Ashes (C)

I did not complete the objectives for the locked achievements prior to being on the correct map (i didn't use promethean vision until i got a Majestic map for example). I have attempted these on both their appropriate maps and forge island maps.

Myself and a friend were unlocking these at the same time (not the same order), but he is blocked from:
I see you (M)
Clever girl (M)
Pigs can fly (M)

I hope this helps the devs in any way. It's good to see they are still monitoring this forum post even if it is just to delete non-constructive posts.
Quote:
I hope this helps the devs in any way. It's good to see they are still monitoring this forum post even if it is just to delete non-constructive posts.
Forum moderators are not developers (in fact I don't think they are even 343 employees - i think they are all volunteers, in which case they have as much influence on this getting fixed as any of us

whether a developer has ever looked at this thread is complete guesswork at this point, much like everything surrounded this year old bug and the non-confirmed conjectured fix that may or may not be in development at the moment.

all we know is that various 343 PR reps (and similar) have said that the ISSUE is being investigated.
I'm wondering, if this fix finally arrives, the achievement will pop up in the moment I start the game or I must kill another 20 more with Mantis Stomp?

BTW, if you're going to another boosting session, send a message.

=D
Quote:
Quote:
Forum moderators are not developers (in fact I don't think they are even 343 employees - i think they are all volunteers, in which case they have as much influence on this getting fixed as any of us

whether a developer has ever looked at this thread is complete guesswork at this point, much like everything surrounded this year old bug and the non-confirmed conjectured fix that may or may not be in development at the moment.

all we know is that various 343 PR reps (and similar) have said that the ISSUE is being investigated.
This is true, they could very well just say "we investigated, and yeah there is an issue but we aren't going to do anything about it"

Probably won't even be a fix, they will just complete the investigation and leave it at that "yep they are definitely broken, oh well"
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This is true, they could very well just say "we investigated, and yeah there is an issue but we aren't going to do anything about it"

Probably won't even be a fix, they will just complete the investigation and leave it at that "yep they are definitely broken, oh well"
it would be nice to be a party to the findings of this investigation :)

sadly, i dont think the findings would even be as good as you suggest. the first post, which really should have been getting constant updates* doesnt even have a comprehensive list of the affected achievements. but im sure they will get around to updating the post once the investigation is concluded.

*(if somebody new comes in with the issue now, they have to trawl through over 1150 posts about an issue 13 months old at this point - and even then all the 343 messages are on twitter anyway.)
I personally think Halo is far better than Destiny (granted I only played it for 15 hours or so on BETA, so hard to fully judge) from what I've seen of both.

In fact, I wasn't even going to buy Destiny because of a lack of overall gaming time these days. MM is my main 'end game' and I feel Halo is superior.

Halo Waypoint career is the main thing I love about Halo (long term implications, MM would be the day in day out play once I complete all achievements) and with it not being supported anymore in Halo I put down 97 bucks (after tax) for Destiny. I think that long term Destiny will support the game and respect its fans.

However, if Halo is fixed and I can FINALLY (puts hands up) complete Waypoint score & if 343 continues to add to achievement career (with Xbox One products) then I will likely drop Destiny like a bad habit (or at least put it on the back burner) and be all in for Halo.

343, could you please give us an update of the status on the fix that is being investigated?

Thank you. #NotLosingFaith
Just thought I would contribute to this thread, I'm unable to gain;
Pigs can fly
Ashes to ashes
I have been toying with the idea of whether or not to pay for the bullseye map pack to get the other 2 achievements, but I decided to not WASTE my money on a company that doesn't seem to be too bothered about fixing an extremely big issue! Come on 343 you should be better than this, especially to your fans who have known and played this series from the start!!!
Still glitched on achievements...

Majestic DLC:
Bird of Prey
Pigs Can Fly

Castle DLC:
Ashes to Ashes

I'm not sure about Sight Seeing or Dodge This! because I haven't bothered to even try them. Still crying myself to sleep at night as it seems I'll never complete this...
Don't know but it's so easy to ignore people over the internet so asking them in front a bunch fans should force them to say something.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. 84
  7. 85
  8. ...
  9. 93