2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 93
Come on 343, fi these achievements!!!! Please, if you do ill buy your Halo Bundle!!! I'll donate $200 to your favourite charity. I'll also give you my girlfriend.
in all honesty bungie is focused on destiny and 343i is focused on xbox1 i seriously doubt they give a rats a** at all about fixing the issues on any of the glitched achievements i have met all requirements for the last 4 that i need for halo 4 and have not gotten anything at all im ticked off about it but the only thing that i game on halo 4 now is the armor just to unlock them truth be told i believe that 343i is just trying to bury the fact that they screwed the programming up somewhere and because of all the updates and new maps they try to make us forget those achievements also i believe that they are more focused on xbox one and the mcc than fixing halo 4-
343 for the love of god stand by your product! Unlock the glitched achievements for everyone, find a fix, give us a legitimate update. It's been a year and this issue hasn't been resolved. In the world of business that is unacceptable. It cannot take that many resources to fix this issue. I'm BEGGING you, fix this or at least tell us that you will never fix it. For gods sake take a stand!
Edited by Modertor - Please do not spread false information.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Last month I bought Halo 4 War games because I loved Halo 4 multiplayer and those achievements sounded interesting to get. Last week I noticed this DLC Groups playlist and managed to play my new maps with it (I think it is for Castle and Crimson DLC only). Anyway after grinding few nights new maps I noticed that achievement named Ashes to Ashes

I managed to get these:

- Bigfoot
- What is yours is also mine (C)
- Scrapyard
- Size Is Everything
- Outta My Way
- Special Delivery
- Beating Up The Beat
- Sight Seeing (This didn't first unlock but now it seems to be unlocked?)
- Scrap Yard
- both mantis achievements

I still have to obtain few achievements like Hello Nurse! and Dodge This! but I fear that my grinding will be vain like in Ashes to Ashes.

I saw a LOTS of other player grinding Ashes to Ashes because they were using special forerunner weapons and throwing pulse grenades. So I'm not the only one who was really pissed at yesterday's matches.

Please 343 fix these issues. I heard that these problems have been around since last winter. You are making terrible damage to all DLC and it's unfair that I paid money to get broken content with unplugged support. I'm definitely going to think twice before buying any DLC in the future.

- Viola
Guys just a reminder that Xbox Support is not privy to 343's inner workings and don't have insider information on things like this.
Quote:
*(if somebody new comes in with the issue now, they have to trawl through over 1150 posts about an issue 13 months old at this point - and even then all the 343 messages are on twitter anyway.)
I have made a timeline of important events with this glitch and most official 343 communication on the matter. I have updated it since the original post. Please let me know if I am missing something.

In that post, I also link the most popular community theory on what has gone wrong, as well as the list of all 9 glitched achievements.

Hopefully these posts will be a good primer for those new to the thread.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Welp it's been 2 weeks since I stopped checking here daily, don't know what I expected to find as I sifted through the pages I'd missed. Surprised there are still people even actively attempting to unlock these. If only the developers were as active as the moderators.
Quote:
Guys just a reminder that Xbox Support is not privy to 343's inner workings and don't have insider information on things like this.
Well when the people who are privy to the inner workings refuse to talk to us, where else are we to turn?
Well, I bought the War Games pass in the recent sale, after which I came across this thread. I've been following it since then and have hoped that the achievements wouldn't glitch for me. Everything was going great at first, but now I'm fairly confident Ashes to Ashes glitched. Hard to say for sure at this point, since I can't guarantee that all my kills with the Scattershot were actually disintegrations. Plus no matter how much ordnance I get, it seems like it never includes Promethean weapons.

The design of these achievements in general is just ridiculous. You have to be on a specific set of maps that are only sporadically available in a dedicated playlist. Then, assuming the map with an appropriate gametype gets voted, you have to do well enough to get ordnance and hope that you are lucky enough to get one of the specific weapons required for the achievement (which never seem to be one of the options). Then you have to hope you're able to kill enough people with it, which can be really difficult with a Scattershot on those big maps. Ugh...

Oh, haven't even started Majestic yet since there's no playlist for it. I expect I'll run into some more glitches there.
Clarification on my last post:

I deserved my spreading false information ban because my English skills were slacking (and sadly it is my first language). I did not mean that 343 was taking no action. My statement was ambiguous and I deserved the backlash.

I simply meant that the Xbox support person that I spoke with and his team had not taken any action to contact / push back to the 343 / Halo team. He said he would take it to his management to escalate it to the 'Halo team' (within Xbox.com support) which will ultimately contact 343. He explained each major game has 'teams' at MS.

Technically, I never said that 343 was not taking action (read it carefully) but I was absolutely ambiguous and I do not fault the mod for taking it that way. I really do apologize for conveying the wrong message.

I do have transcripts from Xbox.com / support (emailed to me) to back everything I said here if there are further questions. I asked the person I was chatting with form MS if the Halo community should continue to contact support or is it a waste of resources for everyone involved. He said yes, absolutely, 13 months is unacceptable and this is how stuff ultimately gets fixed with enough push-back (and he gave a couple example games, I believe AC2 was one of them).

So please, yes, contact Xbox.com/support and politely let them know the product isn't working as it should for you. They will 'escalate it to management' (again, that might mean nothing, but the more feedback received will help). Contact Xbox.come/support once every 24 hours. More than 1 per day is getting to spam levels and will not be constructive. I confirmed all of this because I didn't want to waste my time and more important MS time.

Finally, I have backup for everything I just said. Please mods, if you have future questions, let me know before assuming false information this go around. For example, the '13 months is unacceptable' is a direct quote and not from me. I promise to keep my information factual and apologize for my last post.

Thank you,
Today is the one year anniversary of 343's first response on the issue. At the time, player error was suspected. More dates and official responses are available on this timeline.

I very much hope that I can one day add "Issue fixed!" to the timeline. After that, a fix for the Spartan Assault Counter Glitch would also be appreciated. Thanks.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Show
'13 months is unacceptable' is a direct quote and not from me. I promise to keep my information factual and apologize for my last post.

Thank you,
Thanks. Yes, I also have had the same experiences you have had. So, gleaning from what you said and my own experience I think this is the corse of action we should all take: contact MS support almost every day. It's not hard, you can use mobile or PC to contact the support chat. Keep the conversation factual and polite. Request the transcript and maybe post some of those transcripts here for the devs' further analysis.
And contact them we shall!
ThePewPewBBQ

Your message is perfect
Thank You
Quote:
Today is the one year anniversary of 343's first response on the issue. At the time, player error was suspected. More dates and official responses are available on this timeline.

I very much hope that I can one day add "Issue fixed!" to the timeline. After that, a fix for the Spartan Assault Counter Glitch would also be appreciated. Thanks.
The anniversaries for this issue just keep on rolling in. And still all we have are promises of an investigation.
Quote:
Today is the one year anniversary of 343's.
Happy Anniversary!

:( I guess
Hey guys havent been here for like a month, is there a fix yet?, theres not? okay see you in another month.
Nope :/
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 93