2. ...
  3. 83
  4. 84
  5. 85
  6. 86
  7. 87
  8. ...
  9. 93
I'm starting to lose hope on this. Need more feedback from 343 about this issue.
343, could we please get a legit update?
That is a good point. I don't think that 343 has responded to this forum over the last 40 pages or so. Can you please tell us how the investigation is going?
Just tweeted @xboxsupport and from my understanding they have never heard of the issue so I sent them a few links to look at
Quote:
That is a good point. I don't think that 343 has responded to this forum over the last 40 pages or so. Can you please tell us how the investigation is going?
I did a search of posts by Forum Team for "halo 4 achievement." The only post in this thread was the first post, created 7 months ago. There were 3 other posts directing players to this thread, the last of which was 4 months ago.

The only other official 343 account I know is MM Systems Team. Searching for "achievement" yielded 3 posts, the last of which was 9 months ago in a previous thread.

AFAIK, the only communication from 343 employees in the past 7 months has been via Twitter, as given in this timeline. I do not know if this thread is monitored by any 343 employees.

Of course I may be missing some forum posts due to searching on the wrong terms or not knowing the username of a 343 employee. Please correct me if I have missed something.
Quote:
Quote:
I did a search of posts by Forum Team for "halo 4 achievement." The only post in this thread was the first post, created 7 months ago. There were 3 other posts directing players to this thread, the last of which was 4 months ago.

The only other official 343 account I know is MM Systems Team. Searching for "achievement" yielded 3 posts, the last of which was 9 months ago in a previous thread.

AFAIK, the only communication from 343 employees in the past 7 months has been via Twitter, as given in this timeline. I do not know if this thread is monitored by any 343 employees.

Of course I may be missing some forum posts due to searching on the wrong terms or not knowing the username of a 343 employee. Please correct me if I have missed something.
i think bravo came in here for a one-liner about 3 months ago? but it doesn't really matter, he didn't offer anything new.
Quote:
i think bravo came in here for a one-liner about 3 months ago? but it doesn't really matter, he didn't offer anything new.
Thanks. I even had posts from him (April 23, June 19) in the timeline and forgot about them. I had missed his last post on August 4. That is now added to the timeline.
So when can we start getting our money back for a faulty product?

Hopefully 343 will see and reply to that
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not spread false information.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Can I sell my Xbox 360 now or is this gonna be fixed soon? Gonna skip on Master Chief collection if they wont fix problems with old titles I will not buy ones that probably gonna have the same problems with familiar achievements.
I came here after talking to the Microsoft Agents. They said that 343 pretty much needs to change this in order for it to be fixed. I am only having a problem with one achievement, "Ashes to Ashes". It is a bit soul crushing.
Quote:
I came here after talking to the Microsoft Agents. They said that 343 pretty much needs to change this in order for it to be fixed. I am only having a problem with one achievement, "Ashes to Ashes". It is a bit soul crushing.
Yeah, I contact Microsoft once per day and the general flow seems to be the following:

1) It is on 343 side and Microsoft can't fix it. (4 times)
2) It is being escalated to management who will contact 343 to fix it. (3 times)
3) A refund for the 3 DLC map packs is being reviewed and will be escalated and granted if the product is found broken (achievements count, but 'management' has to contact the 'Halo Team' that ultimately contacts 343). (2 times).
4) There WILL be NO refund for the game, Halo 4, under any circumstances as the product is fully functional (original content, not DLC). (2 times)
5) 13 months is unacceptable & management will be notified. (2 times)

Again, I have all of my chat logs and I suggest everyone keep theirs for backup too. Zero false information here, only facts.

I still have faith this gets fixed and I still have no doubt Halo will be my #1 series going forward assuming I can complete the (awesome) Waypoint career achievements.

If not fixed, I'm moving on from Halo for good. We have no reason to believe that future products wont be handled similarly.

Keep contacting Xbox support people, in human history the following is ALWAYS true:

What happens when you don't do anything? Nothing.

Happy hunting!
So just contact them until something happens! I would urge everyone to contact Microsoft support who have this problem. If we possibly get enough people to have a say perhaps some good will come of this.

For the lazy. Go to the bottom

I do have a good feeling about your second reaction from MS support. It seems like the best solution right now. Anyone who wants to help out should. Just be patient with support.
I mean this in the most constructive way possible. To my fellow gamers who have been affected by this glitch, we must seek a form of communication outside this forum. It is clear by 343's lack of a response that this is not an effective way of communicating with them. We need to find alternate routes. Twitter isn't doing much either. Xbox support as mentioned in previous posts seems to be a good idea if we're ever going to get this fixed. Let's take the fight there. Please, if it's even a single post it could help fix this issue. All those single posts will add up over time and tell 343 that we won't be ignored. Godspeed.
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks. I even had posts from him (April 23, June 19) in the timeline and forgot about them. I had missed his last post on August 4. That is now added to the timeline.
I also forgot to search for posts by BS Angel. I could only find 3 posts from her account related to this issue, but 2 were to point users to this thread and the other was a request not to post irrelevant information. I don't think they're worth adding to the timeline. However, if you want to see them, they are here:
January 31, 2014
January 31, 2014 (yes, same date)
February 6, 2014
Still have Ashes to Ashes and Hello Nurse glitched. I have tried multiple different ways, times, and different months etc.

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I also forgot to search for posts by BS Angel. I could only find 3 posts from her account related to this issue, but 2 were to point users to this thread and the other was a request not to post irrelevant information. I don't think they're worth adding to the timeline. However, if you want to see them, they are here:
January 31, 2014
January 31, 2014 (yes, same date)
February 6, 2014
Quote:
Still have Ashes to Ashes and Hello Nurse glitched. I have tried multiple different ways, times, and different months etc.

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick
might want to add this to the timeline

http://www.tickcounter.com/countup/2014aug04/Europe+London/120000am/343s%2520last%2520forum%2520post%2520on%2520the%2520broken%2520achievements

its just a counter (+/- a few hours) from the last 343 staff post on the issue so everyone knows how current the latest information is.
Alright guys I am currently contacting support again to get the awareness up.

As to finding a place to get this issue resolved I believe a place like Reddit and specifically

/r/halo

/r/halo4

Would be good. I think the best course of action in this case would be self posts trying to get people to rally behind the issue.

What do you guys think?
We should continue pressing the issue hard, almost daily, at all avenues possible. This doesn't mean waiting and continuing our in game experiments - those have failed for over a year.

On the MS support forum, keep posting - keep one topic at the top.

On the MS suggestions, vote for Halo 4 achievements suggestion if you haven't yet.

Post on GameFAQs, let people know we want support.

E-mail support at true achievements, IGN, and xbox360achievements to have them contact 343i and let them know that their website viewers are passionate gamers who want, of all things, a few achievements.

Ask any press site related to gaming to look into it.

Make the issue known, get it resolved before 360 XBL support is dropped - MS said the plan is to support 360 through 2016.
Edited by Moderator - Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 83
  4. 84
  5. 85
  6. 86
  7. 87
  8. ...
  9. 93