2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. ...
  6. 93
Quote:
Quote:
[snip]

So, I hop into a custom game since I knew I could get the air assassination achievement there. It popped just fine. I dashboarded after the match was over and reloaded. No luck. I call my buddy and we grab our extra controllers to boost. I pop a couple more and they work perfectly fine. I decided that maybe I needed to reinstall the map pack itself, so I did that. No luck.

At this point, I say, whatever I'll just do all of them legit. They all pop perfectly fine... Except Pigs Can Fly. I must have killed my buddy a hundred times to no avail. I tried multiple different weapons, I tried being in the air with him, I tried doing all the damage in the air, etc. (I will be trying Stick Detonator as a last resort later tonight). Still nothing.

[snip]

EDIT: Just attempted the Sticky Detonator method to no avail. Tried sticking them on the way up, on the ground, while I was in the air, etc. Wracked up another 15 kills trying. Even made sure it was three different players.
Were these other attempts in matchmaking or still custom games? If I understand correctly, you eventually went into matchmaking, but I just want to be sure.

From what I read, it does sound like you should have unlocked Pigs Can Fly. I hope this can be resolved somehow.
Yeah, we went into matchmaking after I did that initial custom game. I'm probably going to make a video of myself doing various things to show I should have unlocked the achievement and send it to Bonnie on Twitter and post it here.

In other news, my achievements have fixed themselves as has my theme. All is right, save one achievement. D:
Quote:
Quote:
[snip]

So, I hop into a custom game since I knew I could get the air assassination achievement there. It popped just fine. I dashboarded after the match was over and reloaded. No luck. I call my buddy and we grab our extra controllers to boost. I pop a couple more and they work perfectly fine. I decided that maybe I needed to reinstall the map pack itself, so I did that. No luck.

At this point, I say, whatever I'll just do all of them legit. They all pop perfectly fine... Except Pigs Can Fly. I must have killed my buddy a hundred times to no avail. I tried multiple different weapons, I tried being in the air with him, I tried doing all the damage in the air, etc. (I will be trying Stick Detonator as a last resort later tonight). Still nothing.

[snip]

EDIT: Just attempted the Sticky Detonator method to no avail. Tried sticking them on the way up, on the ground, while I was in the air, etc. Wracked up another 15 kills trying. Even made sure it was three different players.
Were these other attempts in matchmaking or still custom games? If I understand correctly, you eventually went into matchmaking, but I just want to be sure.

From what I read, it does sound like you should have unlocked Pigs Can Fly. I hope this can be resolved somehow.
Yeah, we went into matchmaking after I did that initial custom game. I'm probably going to make a video of myself doing various things to show I should have unlocked the achievement and send it to Bonnie on Twitter and post it here.

In other news, my achievements have fixed themselves as has my theme. All is right, save one achievement. D:
So apparently 'Special Delivery' was glitched aswell. Since it unlocked with the rest of the others.
I'm glad that at least did something but I agree in that this was a lazy fix on just giving people achievements they didn't earn(I know those here on the forum have met the requirements and earned then). I wonder if a daily or even a weekly reset of achievement counters would have been possible. I wasn't aware this was a cop out when I had got my last two achievements,but at least I know I had passed the requirements like everyone else here.
The two achievements I was missing (Pigs Can Fly? And Ashes to Ashes) still won't unlock. I have done EVERYTHING. Could it be anything to do with that fact that I live in England? This has got me livid! Any advice (that isn't "you're doing the achievement wrong") would be much appreciated.
Quote:
The two achievements I was missing (Pigs Can Fly? And Ashes to Ashes) still won't unlock. I have done EVERYTHING. Could it be anything to do with that fact that I live in England? This has got me livid! Any advice (that isn't "you're doing the achievement wrong") would be much appreciated.
Looking at your achievement list, it appears that you never played Castle or Majestic before the patch. Is this correct? So far, you are the 4th report I've seen of still glitched achievements. In each case, it seems the maps had never been played pre-patch.

(The 4th person was on a different forum. I have encouraged him to post here.)
Quote:
Quote:
Looking at your achievement list, it appears that you never played Castle or Majestic before the patch. Is this correct? So far, you are the 4th report I've seen of still glitched achievements. In each case, it seems the maps had never been played pre-patch.

(The 4th person was on a different forum. I have encouraged him to post here.)
Albeit, I hate that other people are experiencing my frustration, it is nice to know that I'm not the only one in the universe with this problem. What's more interesting is that it seems Pigs Can Fly is the Majestic one that's messed up for everyone who didn't play Majestic pre-hotfix.
TO FORUMS MEMBERS-

I've been with this thread since page twenty-something Some members have put in a ton of effort researching every conceivable way of unlocking these achievements. One guy started a change.org petition and has worked hard to generate support for that. Some have brought attention to this issue on Twitter- #FIXHALO4

Rather thank thank a developer who pretty much ignored their customers for a year, I'm giving my thanks to all of us. WE did this. WE didn't relent. WE forced their hand.

Thank-you to the Halo community!
Due to the new HaloWaypoint.com forums, threads with over 1,000 posts will be locked and discussions will continue in a new thread.

Halo 4 Achievement Issues (2)

Thank you,

Forum Team
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. ...
  6. 93