Forums / Support / Other Support

halo channel background music won't stop.

OP GreatSkullZero

Halos menu music plays over the halo channels audio when launching nightfall from halo mmc. I just closed halo channel and it fixed it.
I am having the same issue with the menu music. however i can not stop it from playing while i attempt to watch the episode of nightfall
Have also experienced this. started after I went into play some game tracks from the Music tab.
Seams also to be related to a heavy long audio mix between changing tracks, like a cross over fade, but sometimes it does not go away.
had to exit to home, bring up the context menu, end app, then relaunch.
The back ground song sounds like something out of Mirrors Edge.
Can someone please tell me what the name of it is? PLEASE!
I experienced this issue today as well. To fix it, I played another random video.
The back ground song sounds like something out of Mirrors Edge.
Can someone please tell me what the name of it is? PLEASE!
I'm pretty sure it's new, so we don't know the name. Probably "Halo Channel Theme", if I had to guess
I have experienced this issue repeatedly. When watching terminals from MCC, the Halo Channel music doesn't stop. The music is AMAZING though, overall I am completely impressed with the Halo Channel, the content and production values are VERY HIGH for something like this. Well done 343. I'd like to shake the hands of those people who curated and created this, especially the composer of the music, and despite playing over all the videos, for an audio bug this one almost made the videos better.
Same here. The background music keeps playing over the episode of Nightfall
I too must add my voice to the fray. It's extremely annoying to have the music keep playing even when you load a new video.
Yeah on top of that, random videos pop up when im watching videos.
Yeah i had this ANNOYING issue as well. Just keep quitting the app and restarting it till it stops, best you can do till someone learns to work audio.
How do you close it fully?
Yeah how do you close the halo channel fully?
Closed app and reopened and it worked
greasy12 wrote:
Yeah how do you close the halo channel fully?
From within Halo Channel:
1) Hit the XBox One Guide button (Xenon Button, etc.. the big giant X mid controller)
2) You should be at the Xbox Dashboard. With focus still on Halo Channel, press the Menu button (Looks like an = but with one more line!)
3) Select the Quit option

Halo Channel should now be fully closed.
I'm having the same problem. I restarted my system and still no fix on my end.
In addition to the sound problem I'm also having other videos pop up while trying to watch nightfall. There seems to be no way around them short of exiting the app back to the dashboard.
I'm having the same problem. I restarted my system and still no fix on my end.
In addition to the sound problem I'm also having other videos pop up while trying to watch nightfall. There seems to be no way around them short of exiting the app back to the dashboard.
Couple of questions:
Are you launching Nightfall from MCC or from Halo Channel directly?
When it skips to another video, does it ONLY do this in Nightfall/terminals, or has it happened for other videos?
Do you have a firewall, DNS monitoring software or other 'childsafe' style software in your network designed to restrict access to adult/violent/other content?
1) I originally launched Nightfall from within the MCC then from within the Halo channel directly.

2) Only Nightfall so far.

3) No I do not.
I didn't have this problem until after the update that just happened. It also set my default video language to Korean? Japanese? Something like that. Trying to watch the Spartan Ops videos -> launched from Halo Mastercheif Collection -> Played episode: "Scattered".

First it was the wrong language. Shut down my xbox and launched the episode again, and then the continuous music loop happened but the language problem was fixed. >.>

Launched from the Halo Channel app and now it's better.

Just thought I'd "bump" this post just to get it known it's still out there. I seem to be waaay away from the last post, time-wise.