Forums / Support / Other Support

Halo Discord Ban Appeal Thread

OP Comedic Hermit

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Rashala wrote:
If a Moderator is willing and able to give me an honest chance to discuss this banning in a calm and reasonable manner, and not just Immediately Say No, and then refuse to even answer attempts to discuss the matter futher I am willing to do so Via messages of on this forum.
The decision to reject your ban appeal came from a 343 employee and as moderators (who don't work for 343), we will not overrule or go against that.
stckrboy wrote:
Rashala wrote:
If a Moderator is willing and able to give me an honest chance to discuss this banning in a calm and reasonable manner, and not just Immediately Say No, and then refuse to even answer attempts to discuss the matter futher I am willing to do so Via messages of on this forum.
The decision to reject your ban appeal came from a 343 employee and as moderators (who don't work for 343), we will not overrule or go against that.
So there is no chance for discussion/talking to this employee , Ie I just will have to accept his "No" and implied silent get lost and not be able to try and talk discuss about this like reasonable people, or at least no chance Via the forums here at least? I apologize but that hardly seems right or even Fair,
Rashala wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Rashala wrote:
So there is no chance for discussion/talking to this employee , Ie I just will have to accept his "No" and implied silent get lost and not be able to try and talk discuss about this like reasonable people, or at least no chance Via the forums here at least? I apologize but that hardly seems right or even Fair,
Doesn't sound like it, I was very much setup and reported for something I did not do, yet the staff will not enter a discussion. I think we are out of luck.
Doesn't sound like it, I was very much setup and reported for something I did not do, yet the staff will not enter a discussion. I think we are out of luck.
You have no tangible evidence to offer in counter of the evidence against you, your only rebuttal is that it could be photoshopped and that you say you didn't do it. That's not anything we can work with.
stckrboy wrote:
You have no tangible evidence to offer in counter of the evidence against you, your only rebuttal is that it could be photoshopped and that you say you didn't do it. That's not anything we can work with.
Then what could I provide so we can work together to resolve this issue?
I am looking to get a ban appeal

tag: Wartymender#5128

Hidden Id:295043115817893894

Version of events: I joined the Halo discord in hopes of learning when the launch of MCC for reach was going to be coming out on pc. I asked a couple of times in hopes that someone would directly answer me but the next time I launched my discord I was unable to access not only the official halo server with no notification as to why I was banned but other discord servers as well.

Additional info you want the appeals team to know: Around that same time I had gotten my accounts hacked even with 2 step enabled on several platforms like Ubisoft and Steam so it could have been as a result of that.
Hello, good afternoon I have a problem, the notifications or messages signs do not appear, why is it?
Rashala wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Rashala wrote:
I've never claimed I did nto Screw up or what and how I screwed up, so plese don't try and use my posts to draw attention or justify your own ones please, Your Issue is yours and yours alone as mine is mine alone to deal with. All I am tryign to do is open a diaglogue with the 343 person or others to try and see if there is -any- hope or possibility to work the issue out beyond the "No" and wall of silence I have received. Also I would ask the Mods or someone if they could please clarify for me the nature (duration) of my ban and perhaps a reason why if it is permanent why a single offense has warrented such a heavy handed and irrevicable response,
Rashala wrote:
Rashala wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Rashala wrote:
I've never claimed I did nto Screw up or what and how I screwed up, so plese don't try and use my posts to draw attention or justify your own ones please, Your Issue is yours and yours alone as mine is mine alone to deal with. All I am tryign to do is open a diaglogue with the 343 person or others to try and see if there is -any- hope or possibility to work the issue out beyond the "No" and wall of silence I have received. Also I would ask the Mods or someone if they could please clarify for me the nature (duration) of my ban and perhaps a reason why if it is permanent why a single offense has warrented such a heavy handed and irrevicable response,
It's permanent. You made a threat of mob violence if you didn't like a video game (yes, that is on record.) That isn't okay. That's never going to be okay. There isn't a 'aw, you only threatened violent action against people once, it's okay' merit badge. Once is more than enough. You've been told multiple times your ban won't be overturned at this time. You can wait a few (at least 12) months and try again then.
Rashala wrote:
Rashala wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Rashala wrote:
It's permanent. You made a threat of mob violence if you didn't like a video game (yes, that is on record.) That isn't okay. That's never going to be okay. There isn't a 'aw, you only threatened violent action against people once, it's okay' merit badge. Once is more than enough. You've been told multiple times your ban won't be overturned at this time. You can wait a few (at least 12) months and try again then.
Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to reply and to give me more of an explanation and information , than I was given with a simple No with no other details. perhaps in 12+ months I may be given a chance to prove I have learned from this and to rejoin the community. Again Thank you Comedic Hermit.
Box#6952
ID: 747643710119870494

I was banned for apparently posting inappropriate content on the discord when I have no memory nor recollection of even doing it.
Box#6952
ID: 747643710119870494

I was banned for apparently posting inappropriate content on the discord when I have no memory nor recollection of even doing it.
You posted a link to a youtube video titled after a certain German leader from WWII. 343 has a zero-tolerance policy for posting that sort of thing, even as a joke.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2