Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Other Support

[Locked] Halo: Infinite Funko Pop Code.

OP VmasterRecon

Three of the Funko Pops I ordered arrived at my house today, one of which is the blue and orange Mark VII. Apparently it has a code of some sort that can be redeemed. Where on the box is this code located? I looked but couldn't see anything remotely code-like.

Never mind. I didn't see the leaflet in the box 😅
Mine was inside the blue and orange spartan box. Its the only one with the code
So I've been trying to input the code to halowaypoint.com/redeem but it says the code is invalid. On the back of the leaflet, the line above the code it states "Partner exclusivity period:6 months from realease. User access does not expire...", does this mean the code can't be inputed until 6 months before fall of 2021 since the game got pushed back?
So far this is the only forum on halowaypoint and reddit that ever mentioned the code.
Three of the Funko Pops I ordered arrived at my house today, one of which is the blue and orange Mark VII. Apparently it has a code of some sort that can be redeemed. Where on the box is this code located? I looked but couldn't see anything remotely code-like.

Did the code work? Didn’t work for me.
Scorch27 wrote:
So I've been trying to input the code to halowaypoint.com/redeem but it says the code is invalid. On the back of the leaflet, the line above the code it states "Partner exclusivity period:6 months from realease. User access does not expire...", does this mean the code can't be inputed until 6 months before fall of 2021 since the game got pushed back?
So far this is the only forum on halowaypoint and reddit that ever mentioned the code.
HeM0ti0nz wrote:

I just entered the code now and it got redeemed successfully.

When inputting the code make sure every letter is in Caps and to include the "-" sign as well.
Scorch27 wrote:
HeM0ti0nz wrote:

I just entered the code now and it got redeemed successfully.

When inputting the code make sure every letter is in Caps and to include the "-" sign as well.
Hell it worked. I never payd attention to that minor detail in putting the codes.
I assume this is a cosmetic code of some sort; what does it redeem specifically?
I assume this is a cosmetic code of some sort; what does it redeem specifically?
The coating displayed on the Funko POP, I assume.
Gotcha. Redemption page doesn’t specifically inform you then?
Gotcha. Redemption page doesn’t specifically inform you then?
It says "Funko Armour Coating and Emblem", but we'll see when the game releases.
Thanks!! Now I know to buy this one.
Locking since OP solved their own issue.