Forums / Support / Other

Halo ODST on XBOX ONE: Sgt Johnson re-download

OP Lolicop Patrol

I put this in the "other" section because I couldn't find the right place for it.

my old 360 had Johnson on it when I preordered ODST. To this day it cannot be accessed to my knowlege. How can I redownload it to my ONE?
Hey there Lolicop Patrol,

What you'll want to do is go to the downloads section of Halo 3 ODST to see DLC you own for that game (This includes Sgt johnson multiplayer character) To do this follow these steps:
  1. While on the Home screen, scroll to the right, and then press the A button on your controller to open My games and apps.
  2. Select Games or Apps.
  3. To view game add-ons that have not yet installed to your hard drive, select a game from your Games & Apps list. Press the Menu button and then Manage Game to see a Ready to Install section for that game.
I'm having the same problem and I can't find this DLC in the Ready to Install section, even though I had it on the 360
Just solved it. Apparently it's available only on Xbox Live Australia. So, if you're having this issue, just change your country to Australia on settings, download it, change it back to your original country and be happy.
BIP BAP BAM!