Forums / Support / Other

Halo Reach A Storage Solution achievement

OP MasterLerwing

is there any way to unlock this, i keep getting a transfer fail notification every time i upload something to my file share but, it does go to the file share. could you please fix it or tell me if there is any other way to fix it i just want to unlock achievement :(
I have the same problem with unlocking this achievement and ironically I can't find a solution
I have the same problem with unlocking this achievement and ironically I can't find a solution
yep, im not the only with the problem, so please fix it
Still having a problem, is this something 343i can even fix?
iiBloxorz wrote:
i hope they do i have been waiting for so long , i just want to 100% the game but this achievement is preventing me from doing it.
iiBloxorz wrote:
i hope they do i have been waiting for so long , i just want to 100% the game but this achievement is preventing me from doing it.
Yeah, I've got like 52 and a list of ones I can cross off very soon... Would be a shame to forever be 68 out of 69.
iiBloxorz wrote:
iiBloxorz wrote:
Yeah, I've got like 52 and a list of ones I can cross off very soon... Would be a shame to forever be 68 out of 69.
would be a shame :(
i need this achievement please fix it
I've had the exact same issue.
Trying to do weekly challenge on Halo Reach however when I complete CLIP IT-SHARE IT daily it gives me the error message Transfer Failed.

How do I fix?
so far 6 people including myself have this problem, so could you please fix it 343 . There is probably a lot more people as well, i just want my 100% in the game