Forums / Support / Other

Halo Reach CQB/ Military Police Helmets

OP Its Promethium

I know this is an age old topic, but I'm just trying to figure out if you're still able to get these helmets. I have halo reach and ODST's campaign finished on Heroic(reach) and Legendary(ODST). Every time I go into the waypoint app on the console either my Xbox freezes or it doesn't load my awards or barracks. Any feedback would be appreciated😊
I know this is an age old topic, but I'm just trying to figure out if you're still able to get these helmets. I have halo reach and ODST's campaign finished on Heroic(reach) and Legendary(ODST). Every time I go into the waypoint app on the console either my Xbox freezes or it doesn't load my awards or barracks. Any feedback would be appreciated😊
As it stands, it is not possible to get these helmets. The waypoint app has been down for some time, with no real fix planned on the horizon.
As it stands, it is not possible to get these helmets. The waypoint app has been down for some time, with no real fix planned on the horizon.
Appreciate the feedback, my friend mods his achievements for his new accounts and gets the helmets. I don't trust my info with anyone so I won't be getting them lol, I'm just wondering how he gets them with his account.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show