[Locked] Halo waypoint not working on the Xbox 360

OP DistantRecord40

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
I recently downloaded halo waypoint on my Xbox 360 and tried to login. Every time after it has finished loading my profile my Xbox freeze's and I have to turn it off and back on again. Does anyone know why halo waypoint won't work and/or why it freeze's my Xbox.
I'm not sure why it would freeze your xbox, but I don't believe the 360 app is fully supported any more
I'm with the same problem.
Me too, I can't use it, and I can't watch videos or FUD film :S
I think they stopped supporting it. You can check online if they still support it.
And how could I watch my Forward Unto Down Special Edition I bought with my Halo 4 Limited Edition?
I have the same problem.
Hope it will be solved.
Same here. It just starts to load & then it freezes. Hopefully they figure it out soon.
can't view my file share from reach. it won't load. HALP!
Exact same problem here
Same
its doing the same thing to me i got it to work only once then it froze a minute latter. help how do i fix this ;-;
Same here, hard locks my xbox.

Its only recently started doing this after I played ODST, prior to that it was fine
Maybe we must tweet to @Halo, I think they don't read this threads :S

I hope they solve this soon, I buy 1month Gold for see this app and record some videos and I can't :-(
Yeah I have the same problem, I thought it was only happening to me, but at least i'm not alone. Any waypoint button in a compatible halo game such as reach takes me to the halo Channel which is annoying, they aren't the same,
Same here :v
stckrboy wrote:
I'm not sure why it would freeze your xbox, but I don't believe the 360 app is fully supported any more
Halo waypoint app on 360 just crashed for me as well. And 1 other thing, Reach stats are not updating since 10th November for me. Have i been playing Reach 2 days for nothing?
Anything is working on 360, i've been playing odst and when I came here to check my stats they were not updated.

Do you know if it is also happening with the other games?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7