3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
anyone find a way to fix it yet?
I think no :-(
RIP Waypoint on 360?
I've tried to talk directly with Microsoft but it has been impossible, at least from Spain.

Has anybody tried to contact with them directly? It seems that here nobody hears us.

EDIT: sorry for posting two times consecutively, I thought that I was editing.
yeah guys i played halo 4 online today all works fine...BUT as soon as i load halo waypoint after about,say 5 secods it freezes pls help if you can
We are all same, we should tweet to @Halo because I think they don't read this :-(
Is it still possible to unlock Waypoint's Avatar Awards and Halo 4 Terminal videos? I just bought both ODST and Halo 4, and I'd like to have access to those secrets.
I tried Halo Waypoint on the 360 yesterday and it still freezes my xbox, so if you need to open Waypoint to unlock those things... maybe you can't.
Unless the problem with waypoint gets solved soon or you don't have any problem with it.
Same here =/
Waypoint for 360 is still down. I hope they haven't discontinued support for it.
Yes, I hope we can check our stats again :-(
I have the same problem
I wouldn't need to go over to the xbox 360 app if only the Halo channel app on the xbox one was actually useful, other than posting videos.
Same problem here. Been having it for a year (XBOX 360, everything fully updated. Ethetnet/internet connection functioning normally).
Waypoint still isn't working for me, but I was able to contact a Microsoft support rep about it, and I gave her a link to this topic. Microsoft should be aware of the issue now.
I did it 3 weeks ago, but they did nothing :S
This happens for me too.
I get to the title screen. I press Start and after a few seconds, the app crashes and freezes my Xbox.
Been trying last 2 days and its not happening. It was working for a minute then I went to classified and it started bugging out again...
This is such -Yoink-. I bought Halo: ODST just to get the attachments for the CQB helmet. I'm at least happy that I got the base when I did but I wasted money that that game.
Come on , this is irritating to have to restart the 360 and silly me I tried it numerous wasting times.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7