3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
SkarSDR wrote:
Maybe we must tweet to @Halo, I think they don't read this threads :S

I hope they solve this soon, I buy 1month Gold for see this app and record some videos and I can't :-(
I tweeted to @Halo. If we are to get a response, it should be soon.
This stupid app hasn't worked for me EVER, and I've had it since Reach came out.

Really annoying I can't get it to work.
MGE Dawn wrote:
SkarSDR wrote:

I hope they solve this soon, I buy 1month Gold for see this app and record some videos and I can't :-(
I tweeted to @Halo. If we are to get a response, it should be soon
Did they ever respond?
MGE Dawn wrote:
SkarSDR wrote:

Did they ever respond?
Not to me :S :-(
I'm having the same issue! I'll tweet @Halo too. Maybe if enough of us tweet them they'll respond.....? Maybe....?
Yh, Halo Waypoint isn't working anymore. If you want your Reach armor, you cannot get it. If you want your Avatar items from ODST, you cannot get them.
You cannot watch Forward Undo Dawn from your Halo 4 collectors edition.
For me the app crashes trying to load the bars that takes to places like merch store etc.

I just wish they'd simplify it so it works and wont need to be looked at anymore by dev teams.
I tweet again to @Halo, I hope they solve it, I want tha Halo FUD I bought.
SkarSDR wrote:
I tweet again to @Halo, I hope they solve it, I want tha Halo FUD I bought.
Yeah, I've gotten nothing but radio silence on twitter as well. Kinda sucks.
SkarSDR wrote:
MGE Dawn wrote:
SkarSDR wrote:

Did they ever respond?
Not to me :S :-(
No... and 343i has pulled a Bungie- no contact info on any of their sites. We might just be alone on this one... Although I heard another suggestion that we take this to Reddit... Anyone think this is worth a try?
Piraja27 wrote:
Yh, Halo Waypoint isn't working anymore. If you want your Reach armor, you cannot get it. If you want your Avatar items from ODST, you cannot get them.
You cannot watch Forward Undo Dawn from your Halo 4 collectors edition.
For me the app crashes trying to load the bars that takes to places like merch store etc.

I just wish they'd simplify it so it works and wont need to be looked at anymore by dev teams.
I know, right. This is such bull that we can't unlock armor for reach anymore, or get avatar awards or anything else. It would have been amazing if they gave that stuff to us for free since we couldn't access it from waypoint. For now, we can only request change and most likely not get it, damn Microsoft and 343i.
I cant unblock people. Everytime i try it says Error! TRY again later. And then later comes around and i still cant do it Please Help!!!
This is annoying. I want to put in terminal codes from CRA but the app doesn't work and it seems I can't access it on this site.
This is annoying. I want to put in terminal codes from CRA but the app doesn't work and it seems I can't access it on this site.
No, you can't access here, only with that useless Xbox360 app :-(
And Microsoft or 343 don't answer us.
Very annoying
Fix this already. Please
They killed it.
The 360 app has been killed way back in August of 2014. As much as we want to bug these guys about turning the service back on, but it will be all for naught.
BMHedgehog wrote:
The 360 app has been killed way back in August of 2014. As much as we want to bug these guys about turning the service back on, but it will be all for naught.
But I bought a content I can't play now, FUD Special Edition film :S
They must solve it or give me the film in another plattform I have or in Bluray or something, isn't it?
SkarSDR wrote:
BMHedgehog wrote:
They must solve it or give me the film in another plattform I have or in Bluray or something, isn't it?
You can still buy something that you can't honestly watch? Take that up with Microsoft if that's the case.
SkarSDR wrote:
BMHedgehog wrote:
You can still buy something that you can't honestly watch? Take that up with Microsoft if that's the case.
I contacted with Microsoft and they told that is 343 who have to silbe the problem :S
SkarSDR wrote:
SkarSDR wrote:
BMHedgehog wrote:
I contacted with Microsoft and they told that is 343 who have to silbe the problem :S
Has anybody tried to contact with @ske7ch on twitter? He is the community manager of 343, maybe he can show this topic to the right person or at least give us some more information.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7