OP DistantRecord40

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
Hey! I'm actually navigating through Halo Waypoint on the 360, the app hasn't frozen my console.

The problem now is that it doesn't update my stats, and I can't access to the Waypoint avatar rewards

Try the app and lets see if you can
YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!
I am navigating and it don't freezes :-)
Thanks 343i
Hey! I'm actually navigating through Halo Waypoint on the 360, the app hasn't frozen my console.

The problem now is that it doesn't update my stats, and I can't access to the Waypoint avatar rewards

How has it been doc? Did you restart it just to be sure?
SkarSDR wrote:

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!
I am navigating and it don't freezes :-)
Thanks 343i
Is it actually working?

How has it been doc? Did you restart it just to be sure?
I didn't do anything, I just started the app.

Try and if it doesn't work, try reinstalling it! good luck.

BTW: Does it recognizes your achivements? for me it says that all of them are "unlocked"
Its not freezing anymore, but I cant unlock the armors in Reach, even having all the achievements needed. All I want are those armors :(
JPRP wrote:
Its not freezing anymore, but I cant unlock the armors in Reach, even having all the achievements needed. All I want are those armors :(
Same here, at least we know that they are working on it, maybe it is just a matter of time.

EDIT: well, I also want the rewards for completing ODST achievements.
I apologize in advance if you, 343i/moderators/support/etc, think if I'm "reviving" old topics or doing something else that is ... in my words "messed up".

So I spent a few hours looking up some answers as to why there are some issues with the Halo Waypoint app for the 360. The freezing has been fixed, thank you, but it's the classifieds I'm concerned with. According to some of the chats I read, commonly things that were closed for "reviving", that the issues would be looked into. However there wasn't a clear topic about the classifieds working with codes.

If I was to give an example: I have, yes I checked, completed 1000 Halo 4 matchmaking games. I checked the stats and it says I've done 1060 MATCHMAKING games. Not Customs but Matchmaking. Yet when I attempt to put in the Raider DSTT code for the helmet I'm not getting access. I already tried deleting the app, redownload, and try again but nothing appears to be working. I looked up all the recent Raider DSTT helmet chats, but still nothing was clear.

So is there a new issue, or rather an old issue, still going on with the classifieds/servers that is causing this issue? Or is the support techs still looking into these classified issues? If you can reply back about the status, or just send a link to the right chat about this problem, that would help me out a bunch.
I Have all of the requirements for the Reach armour but apparently all of the achievements are still locked and my waypoint milestone is 0. Hope they will fix this soon:-(
I recently downloaded halo waypoint on my Xbox 360 and tried to login. Every time after it has finished loading my profile my Xbox freeze's and I have to turn it off and back on again. Does anyone know why halo waypoint won't work and/or why it freeze's my Xbox.
Make sure you have a strong internet connection, I use an Ethernet cable and have had no problems when using waypoint. Have you checked for hardware problems? ex. red rings of death? Also make sure waypoint is fully downloaded, or you can uninstall then reinstall. Also make sure you have the second disk of halo 4 downloaded, otherwise I'm not sure, good luck!
I recently downloaded halo waypoint on my Xbox 360 and tried to login. Every time after it has finished loading my profile my Xbox freeze's and I have to turn it off and back on again. Does anyone know why halo waypoint won't work and/or why it freeze's my Xbox.
Make sure you have a strong internet connection, I use an Ethernet cable and have had no problems when using waypoint. Have you checked for hardware problems? ex. red rings of death? Also make sure waypoint is fully downloaded, or you can uninstall then reinstall. Also make sure you have the second disk of halo 4 downloaded, otherwise I'm not sure, good luck!
When was the last time you used waypoint?
When was the last time you used waypoint?
Yesterday, but it had issues mainly because my internet was weird due to weather conditions, but last couple of times, waypoint had no problem.
You realise you're responding to a post from 6 months ago, and ignoring all the discussion in the meantime, including that where 343 acknowledged Waypoint was locking up 360s?
Ade wrote:
You realise you're responding to a post from 6 months ago, and ignoring all the discussion in the meantime, including that where 343 acknowledged Waypoint was locking up 360s?
Oh....I feel kind of stupid now, lol, thnx, I'm still trying to keep in mind when these posts were made.
Ok so now that waypoint stopped freezing, it just won't load stats. Yesterday I entered a code for the first terminal on halo ce anniversary and it only unlocked the cutscene, didn't drop the credits. So now we wait...

hopfully.
Yeah I hope achievements load in, otherwise what would be the point in fixing it.
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ya funciona a full los amo a todos :v
DiegoLMT wrote:
ya funciona a full los amo a todos :v
También se sincronizan los logros y demás?

Achievement and rewards are syncing too?
Do we need to be gold to get rewards or Silver members can get them too?, on 2014 they made Waypoint only for gold members :-(
Finally I have my odst armor!
If you are silver you can open Waypoint and the rewards will unlock in a few seconds!
Finally I have my odst armor!
If you are silver you can open Waypoint and the rewards will unlock in a few seconds!
odst? and did you test this and go gold to confirm?
The last time I tried using it was a day or so after the post, I haven't tried since then. Next time I do I might try with an Ethernet cable although I do have a strong internet connection when I play. I did check for any hardware problems, I also deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times with no change but since some time has gone by i might try again. Thanks for the suggestion
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7