Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Other Support

Ice Unicorn- waiting

OP Tanabris

Hello, recently (February 3rd) I was lucky enough to match up with a member of 343 industries (Andy Salisbury) during a community play date stream. At the time of writing this post it has been 9 days and I haven’t received the ice unicorn nameplate. I understand that it’s a manual process, but I was just making sure that I hadn’t been forgotten about.

[EDIT]

February 18th, and It’s come through.
Did you match with them in halo 5?
I also have this issue, I won a Legendary nameplate during the charity grassroots stream (3 weeks ago) in Echinda's stream. Haven't received it yet. Hope we can get this fixed!
Still Cmac wrote:
I also have this issue, I won a Legendary nameplate during the charity grassroots stream (3 weeks ago) in Echinda's stream. Haven't received it yet. Hope we can get this fixed!
I would suggest you message snickerdoodle or the person responsible for the stream and have some sort of proof that you participated.
Geoffyz wrote:
Still Cmac wrote:
I would suggest you message snickerdoodle or the person responsible for the stream and have some sort of proof that you participated.
That's an HCS thing, not a community team thing. They should contact HCS if they won the 'prize' from them.
Geoffyz wrote:
Still Cmac wrote:
That's an HCS thing, not a community team thing. They should contact HCS if they won the 'prize' from them.
Can you point me that way? i already contacted the event organizer was told to keep waiting but other winners from the same day have theirs