Forums / Support / Other Support

Nightfall content not unlocking help

OP Ryujomaru

I recently bought halo nightfall with the nightfall armor in mind. Although I've been able (With considerable issues) to watch the entire series a couple of times, none of the rewards have been unlocked, neither am I able to go through the second stories because "The content isn't available at this time". It's a very frustating situation considering the armor which I can't unlock was the only reason I bought nightfall in the first place. I would love to have a solution given by support with either the armor being unlocked in my account, or a refund considering I'm not getting the entirety of the product I payed for. Good vibes nonetheless, hope the team can give me a solution asap :)
Ryujomaru wrote:
I recently bought halo nightfall with the nightfall armor in mind. Although I've been able (With considerable issues) to watch the entire series a couple of times, none of the rewards have been unlocked, neither am I able to go through the second stories because "The content isn't available at this time". It's a very frustating situation considering the armor which I can't unlock was the only reason I bought nightfall in the first place. I would love to have a solution given by support with either the armor being unlocked in my account, or a refund considering I'm not getting the entirety of the product I payed for. Good vibes nonetheless, hope the team can give me a solution asap :)
I'm very surprised that you didn't get any answer from 343 industries support team.
You have to set your Xbox One in English ( United State ), reboot your console and then watch the videos again ( you can do x64 speed ).
The rewards will unlock, I hope that it will helps you :)