Forums / Support / Other Support

Reach missing maps and armor?

OP ragnorok117

So I had taken a break from games for awhile and now when I try to come play halo reach i have some bugs. (I don't think related to previous post) so when I am offline, I have my regular maps and armor, but when I connect to Xbox live i am missing my forge made maps and my recon helmet. (Yes a code. It was a gift so i used it.) Can anyone help me...?
You may have to download your Recon helmet.

• Press the both the Start and View buttons on your controller to bring up the 360 menu (the 2 small buttons below the Home button.)
  • Go to settings and select Account
  • Select Download History
  • Browse your download history for the Recon helmet, and then select Download Again.
BeneficBen wrote:

• Press the both the Start and View buttons on your controller to bring up the 360 menu (the 2 small buttons below the Home button.)
  • Browse your download history for the Recon helmet, and then select Download Again.
I will try that! Any tips for the maps?
BeneficBen wrote:

I will try that! Any tips for the maps?
Not sure about how to get the maps back, sorry.