Forums / Support / Other Support

WHY DOES THE HALO WAYPOINT APP FREEZES MY XBOX 360

OP sn1per add me

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
C'mon i cant be the only having this problem, I downloaded it in order to unlock the cqb helmet but shortly after I press 'start' after it retrieve my data, it freezes. I tried about 5 times it does it every time I unistall/install it back same thing. Help??
C'mon i cant be the only having this problem, I downloaded it in order to unlock the cqb helmet but shortly after I press 'start' after it retrieve my data, it freezes. I tried about 5 times it does it every time I unistall/install it back same thing. Help??
It's having some issues, they're known. I would say look for a fix end of the week.
x2
My halo waypoint keeps freezing they need to fix this now
DadbBvi wrote:
343 industries NEEDS to fix THIS. When i acces to Halo Waypoint trying to use codes, after seconds i acces it freezes instantly... The Xbox360 don't respond.

This started maybe in AUGUST and we are in NOVEMBER!. Not trying to be "rude" but all the players, i think, are thinking same what i think: Halo falled, and 343 industries STINK. I know its a good company, but all are tired of this.

If it's only me who have this problem scuse me... Maybe im an idiot and it's only me, my rare case...

-PS: My English are "medium", my original languege are Spanish. All grammar errors and others: Scuse me...
My halo waypoint keeps freezing they need to fix this now
I'm sure they're working on it guys - I would just preach patience. It won't be broken forever.
I do hope that they somehow fix this, because I recently completed the campaign on legendary alone and I was hopeing to get a reward from it. But when I opened up the Halo Waypoint it started to freeze my Xbox 360. I really want to redeem my prizes.
I do hope that they somehow fix this, because I recently completed the campaign on legendary alone and I was hopeing to get a reward from it. But when I opened up the Halo Waypoint it started to freeze my Xbox 360. I really want to redeem my prizes.
I feel ya man. Hopefully we get an answer soon.
I've been having this problem since August, it's -Yoinking!- ridiculous. 343 obviously doesn't care, or it would work. If they cared, their other games wouldn't be so extremely buggy and unbalanced either.
Indeed. I'm trying to use the codes. And it keeps freezing
Same here i was trying to see why i didn't get the ODST amour for my avatar even tho i got the Achievement and i go on there and it freezes my xbox 360
I have the same problem I wanted to get my CQB helmet and it just freezes over and over again idk what to do please 343 fix this
lorten7221 wrote:
I have the same problem I wanted to get my CQB helmet and it just freezes over and over again idk what to do please 343 fix this
The app is currently down, and has been for sometime. There may be no timetable to fix it.
It's January of 2017 and halo waypoint still freezes seconds after pressing start come on 343 😑
Dansam99 wrote:
It's January of 2017 and halo waypoint still freezes seconds after pressing start come on 343 😑
See my post right above yours.....don't expect a fix.
I thought it was just me. Misery loves company. :(
Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.
Hell yeah, finally! That's what I'm talking about, coming through!!!
Just wondering if 343 will give an update when waypoint is fixed
I just want to get cqb helmet I did the campaign on legendary for plz don't tell me I did it for nothing. Every time I go in waypoint it freezes or says loading error I have 1 of the top 3 internet connection in th use I should not be having this problem
I just want to get cqb helmet I did the campaign on legendary for plz don't tell me I did it for nothing. Every time I go in waypoint it freezes or says loading error I have 1 of the top 3 internet connection in th use I should not be having this problem
As noted above this is a known issues that is being investigated
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3