1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Please fix it I have the same problem
Yeah when I push start it loads than freezes my whole console 343 help
Quote:
Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.
See you still have not did anything we need it fixed its 2017 we still have a prob with it
Freezes for me too.
-Yoinking!- 343 industries. You guys aren't providing services crutial to the games you sell, and that's not cool.
Freezes for me too.
-Yoinking!- 343 industries. You guys aren't providing services crutial to the games you sell, and that's not cool.
If you look a little harder, you can see that they responded that they are working on it.

And unless you're buying the game directly from Microsoft, they really aren't making much money on this game anymore.
Freezes for me too.
If you look a little harder, you can see that they responded that they are working on it.

And unless you're buying the game directly from Microsoft, they really aren't making much money on this game anymore.
why are you defending a company which doesn't supply the product it sold.
Freezes for me too.

Because they are supporting it, in that you can play it on two different systems. You couldn't even play Halo 2 online at the same point in its life. It's also not even a game they made, it's one they had to take over.

It is simply business sense. I'm not defending it, I'm just telling you what makes sense in the world.
Freezes for me too.

Because they are supporting it, in that you can play it on two different systems. You couldn't even play Halo 2 online at the same point in its life. It's also not even a game they made, it's one they had to take over.

It is simply business sense. I'm not defending it, I'm just telling you what makes sense in the world.
If you knew anything about 343 industries you would know that it is composed of employees who worked at bungie and that even if it was not it would still be unacceptable for them to take ownership of something and then abandon it.

Furthermore it might make sense to some foul, joyless corporate crony to work to dismantle the thing that made halo so popular, it's community, but to everyone else it is unacceptable, self destructive and, quite simply, nonsensical. No it does not make sense to -Yoink- over the people who are the main consumers of your product- be it halo reach, 3, 4, 5, or any of the other coming games.
If you knew anything about 343 industries you would know that it is composed of employees who worked at bungie and that even if it was not it would still be unacceptable for them to take ownership of something and then abandon it.
343t is not composed of employees who worked at bungie. This is a myth that has somehow managed to perpetuate for 7 years, which in itself I guess is quite impressive.

When 343 took over Halo Reach had just launched and they took over sustain, 7 years and a mass of games, apps and other content later some things just aren't going to be priority any more or have enough of a user base to justify devoting resources. Products can't be supported forever and at some point you have to draw a line and redirect resources to newer projects.
Freezes for me too.

Furthermore it might make sense to some foul, joyless corporate crony to work to dismantle the thing that made halo so popular, it's community, but to everyone else it is unacceptable, self destructive and, quite simply, nonsensical. No it does not make sense to -Yoink- over the people who are the main consumers of your product- be it halo reach, 3, 4, 5, or any of the other coming games.
I don't mean to sound like a pompous -Yoink-, but out of like the 400 employees at 343i, there are about 10 from Bungie. Even ask or tweet @ a 343 staffer and they'll recognize this to be true. I appreciate and can recognize your passion and vigor for a game like Reach (I myself am a Noble), but it needs to give way to some business sense.

From a business perspective, unless you're buying something directly from Microsoft or Xbox (like map packs or the game download), then 343 isn't actually making money off it. If you buy the game at Wal-Mart or Gamestop, all that revenue goes to the retailer, especially 7 years after launch. I'm sure enough people aren't buying directly from the source to make it worthwhile.

For example, if the game is $20 on Xbox.com, and you're paying one guy $30/hr to work on fixing the Waypoint app - you have to sell three copies of the game every two hours to break even on the two hours work that guy puts into it, and who knows how long the fix would take especially for something that old. To compound it, we're also not adding in the cost of resources or the lost hours from that guy working on something that could be productive into making more current money. Is it nice fan service? Sure! Is it smart money management? Not really.

Also, did you miss the part where I said that they actually responded to us, and said they're looking into it?
I just hope it gets fixed, I know they are working on it .
Still waiting for my chance to put in my halo cea terminal codes, I chose the perfect time to do this
I just got into it today by entering it from halo reach, I think it's fixed
I don't have the time to reply to such long comments, but the fact of the matter is that you are defending braindead buisness practices because "oh no, the multimillion dollar entertainment company is being forced to allow their players to view screenshots and unlock armors that are in game!"

If 343 really was being forced to leave halo reach by the wayside, they would leave the maintenance to another willing company. You know, like bungie did. Sadly not. You're gonna get your crashes and you're gonna like em! How dare you criticize 343 for not upholding the thing that made halo games worth playing? I want my crashes, a short shelf life, DRM, on disk locked upgrades and no backward compatibility, and I want 343 to continue to sell and advertise a game they won't service!
ashby987 wrote:
I just got into it today by entering it from halo reach, I think it's fixed
No good for me. Fingers crossed. Such a shame halo is bound to the Xbox. This would be easily mended on PC.
Still not working.
>:-(
Timo Fett wrote:
>:-(
Please don't double post - it's considered spam.

As said before, 343i has officially responded that they're looking into the issue. So now it's just a waiting game.
Still not working.
Halo waypoint actually worked today for me but does anyone know if the glitch is related to me apparently not unlocking any achievements in Reach I currently can't get CQB, Military police...because it says that their all locked and my milestone is 0?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3