Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

16 more units & 2 Maps

OP The Danbox One

I think it would be cool to get one more unique unit for each leader with it's own Y ability. They could release one or two a month or something so that they can carry on balancing it as well. Also I think we need at least 2 more maps with some scenery we haven't seen yet like snow or urban. I love this game so I still hold out some hope for future additions.
16 more unique units would dilute the signature units we already have. I think finding a way to give each faction a new unit would be sweet, and more likely than having 16 new signature units, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it to happen.
Something like true AA infantry would be neat.

I agree we need more unique maps though.
I would rather a few new maps (one or two re-imagined HW1 maps) over any new units.
maps > units anyday

Though for new units, instead of 'new units' update leaders to give them the Blitz exclusive ones. Example, the Bloodfueled Locust should go to YapYap and the Ironclad wraith to Colony or something.
SOMEONE needs that Lich. It is modeled, has effects, damage properties, everything. All that needs to be done is replace a leader's Scarab with it and boom, new super unit. It can easily use the coding for the Condor as they function the same exact way, it's just a different model used and that's it.
There’s enough units.

I would much prefer proper matchmaking and bug fixes.
There’s enough units.

I would much prefer proper matchmaking and bug fixes.
I strongly agree.
I think one more unit for each leader would be best. At the moment each leader is very similar all with the same units I don't know why they released so many leaders all the same and not many maps. I think a new unit each would make them more diverse. Other RTS games have way more unit diversity especially seeing as we only have 2 factions. They should do this or add a third faction. More maps would be very nice to see also....
I think the game has enough units, resources would be better spent on maps or quality of life improvements.
I think the game has enough units, resources would be better spent on maps or quality of life improvements.
LOL compared to other RTS games this game has hardly any units. If you look across the leaders there are very few unique units.
LOL compared to other RTS games this game has hardly any units. If you look across the leaders there are very few unique units.
But the game is pretty balanced at this point new units for each faction would probably hurt the meta and take few months to fix. If we want new units we just need to hope for halo wars 3.
But the game is pretty balanced at this point new units for each faction would probably hurt the meta and take few months to fix. If we want new units we just need to hope for halo wars 3.
I'd be Okay with them releasing new units and balancing the game gradually at least we get more stuff. Seems like they are going to be forever balancing it anyway as no one is ever happy...