Why is it that 343 decided it would be a good idea to get rid of 1v1 blitz from the game? I've seen many people who do not like/agree with this. I just don't understand why they would have a mode on release day and then take it away 1 month later. For some, like me, this was their favorite blitz mode. I would love an explanation as to why it is now gone. Thank you.
they probably removed it because they saw that the mode had the least amount of players and assumed that the players who really liked the mode (including myself) would just find a partner for 2s if they removed it, which is what I did. so instead of there being players split up over 6 blitz modes now there are just 4.
i haven't touched blitz since they took out 1v 1s its not like it wasnt a popular mode just like solo war i bet it had highest player count
Wait there is not ranked Blitz and 1vs1 Blitz is gone too?
Yeah that's a pretty crappy thing to do here 343. I'm a disappointed fan. Keep 1v1 blitz as well as all the other goodies.
Wait there is not ranked Blitz and 1vs1 Blitz is gone too?
no there is ranked blitz its just 2v2 and 3v3 ranked. they are not adding a 1v1 ranked blitz playlist and they removed the casual 1v1 blitz mode as well.
I can't understand this too. I only play blitz 1vs1 since the beta. I buy halo wars 2 only about the blitz 1vs1, and now they removed it. I want my money back. I'm very angry about this. Second think is, I had spend a lot of time to become new blitz cards, but without my favorite game mode, my blitz card are not more important for me. I really can't understand why they remove 1vs1, and I hope it comes back
Blitz 1v1 was a deciding factor for me to buy the game now it's gone go figure. It would be nice to hear why they removed it.
Blitz 1v1 was a deciding factor for me to buy the game now it's gone go figure. It would be nice to hear why they removed it.
cuz pc master race population low, so they think forcing people to play 4 n 6 player matches was better than 2 player matches... common sense, isn't common
Bring 1v1 back I have no friends