Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

2 mission mini campaign

OP total war1402

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm fairly certain there will be a Banished campaign part. I can't remember where I read it, but I read something along the lines of skitterers aren't able to detach from guard mode in story missions.
Found it. In the community update ". The defensive link cannot be undone during a mission."
And we would only be able to activate that ability ourselves if we were playing as the Banished. :)
I'm fairly certain there will be a Banished campaign part. I can't remember where I read it, but I read something along the lines of skitterers aren't able to detach from guard mode in story missions.
Found it. In the community update ". The defensive link cannot be undone during a mission."
I'm fairly certain this just means that once skitters link to a unit it cannot be undone.
Depending how intact the Dreadnought is, it could still have a functioning slipspace drive. Spirit of Fire has no drive and the Banished carrier is destroyed. The Dreadnought could be worth looking into. I'd also wonder if they could tie this into First Strike. There were shards leftover from the Reach crystal and that could be important somehow. The last we saw them Tartarus was giving them to Truth. Perhaps they can reopen the portal to the Milky Way? Or maybe there is something Mendicant Bias there?
Depending how intact the Dreadnought is, it could still have a functioning slipspace drive. Spirit of Fire has no drive and the Banished carrier is destroyed. The Dreadnought could be worth looking into. I'd also wonder if they could tie this into First Strike. There were shards leftover from the Reach crystal and that could be important somehow. The last we saw them Tartarus was giving them to Truth. Perhaps they can reopen the portal to the Milky Way? Or maybe there is something Mendicant Bias there?
I think it's worded to imply there's more than one Keyship on the Ark. I mean Guardians don't seem to have guns. So Atriox could use them to blow up or damage the network.
I think it's worded to imply there's more than one Keyship on the Ark. I mean Guardians don't seem to have guns. So Atriox could use them to blow up or damage the network.
Maybe. It does say Keyships, plural, but it also says "resting place" which made it sound like the resting place of the crashed Dreadnought to me. It could certainly turn out to be a hangar filled with more ships though. That thought could be worse.
they meant it canonically speaking. as in on the battlefield. like to disable the link u need to bring it in to the "shop". the link is until death or match end.
Maybe. It does say Keyships, plural, but it also says "resting place" which made it sound like the resting place of the crashed Dreadnought to me. It could certainly turn out to be a hangar filled with more ships though. That thought could be worse.
Well, judging by what images we have of the reseeding of species, key ships were used to do that. Presumably they went somewhere after completing their task.
So no Banished campaign?
2 mission man come on
So no Banished campaign?
Bane - "Now is not the time for fear, that comes later."

Unless they do a roadmap they aren't going to tell us everything. How can you hype a mini UNSC campaign if you have a Banished campaign down the line? But they have talked a lot since the game launched about "his journey" and their plans for him to have a big role. Sounds like teasing a future Banished campaign.
Matic wrote:
I'm fairly certain this just means that once skitters link to a unit it cannot be undone.
I agree, it seems like they just meant in general and weren't speaking about specifics, but we could be wrong
Well, judging by what images we have of the reseeding of species, key ships were used to do that. Presumably they went somewhere after completing their task.
Just incase you guys aren't aware, keyships are forerunner dreadnaughts. Truth was in possession of one, the same one that was taken from the prophets home world and uses to power high charity
I'm surprised the UNSC hasn't secured them already. They've found all kinds of ships at Onyx and that place is considerably larger than the Ark. I wonder why the UNSC presence on the Ark was so small?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2