OP KingOfD0p3

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
if the hunter leader is going to happen please let it be scroll down to picture you'll see it the gargantuan mgalekgolo a pair of these would be devastating
Kind of like the Retriever Sentinel for Anders? That would be so cool.
So all the speculation is centered on a lekgolo leader. It should definitely be a Banished leader. I'm just hoping we'll get a Grunt Goblin soon enough.
But aren't lekgolo, well, sorta mindless :S . I understand that they can think for themselves, but they don't strike me as strategists,
I'm pretty sure that lekgolo are actually the most intelligent species in the covenant/banished armadas. Maybe i'm wrong. I mean hey, they're probably 20x better at piloting stuff than sangheli or Jiralhanae, just think of the scarab
The next leader should be covenant with jackals and vampires
Cortana/chief or Sergeant Johnson are my favorite ideas do far.
The next leader should be covenant with jackals and vampires
I totally forgot about the vampires
yardy249 wrote:
Cortana/chief or Sergeant Johnson are my favorite ideas do far.
Cortana would probably have the warden as the boss
I’d like to see Exuberant Witness.

Her leader powers should involve doors and bridges in some way.
I could imagine her putting up a wall barrier for like 10 seconds or so. Would be a useful ability to block incoming armies or pairing it up with shipmasters teleport ability and trapping an army. Just a thought haha
I think it will be the prophet
A female banished character that has ice related abilities like cryo bombs or something .
Not a fan cause he'll also have the sentinels and we already have Anders for that
So all the speculation is centered on a lekgolo leader. It should definitely be a Banished leader. I'm just hoping we'll get a Grunt Goblin soon enough.
But aren't lekgolo, well, sorta mindless :S . I understand that they can think for themselves, but they don't strike me as strategists,
I'm pretty sure that lekgolo are actually the most intelligent species in the covenant/banished armadas. Maybe i'm wrong. I mean hey, they're probably 20x better at piloting stuff than sangheli or Jiralhanae, just think of the scarab
100% sure it's the Sangheili and San-Shyum (forgive me for spelling). The lekgolo are just worms that have been tamed by the Covenant. No where have I seen them to be one of the most intelligent species, let alone capable of being a military general.
KingOfD0p3 wrote:
Not a fan cause he'll also have the sentinels and we already have Anders for that
technically speaking, no one 'has' the sentinels. They are neutral.
The Arbitor, Prophet of Regret, Capt Keys, Maybe that one spartan from the Kilo 5 series(the one whose never in a suit and just commands her ship and team) cant think of her name).
100% sure it's the Sangheili and San-Shyum (forgive me for spelling). The lekgolo are just worms that have been tamed by the Covenant. No where have I seen them to be one of the most intelligent species, let alone capable of being a military general.
Perhaps not a military general but I was also speaking of them in terms of when they've colonized. (like in the form of a hunter) I could've swore I read or saw this somewhere like an official Halo encyclopedia but I could be wrong, and now that I look back I didn't intend to write that they were the smartest, what I meant to write was that they were one of the most intelligent. Thank you though for bringing up the good point of them being tamed.
Hunter leader sounds like a great idea. I didn't expect that and it would be great.
They developed to Tier 3 technology independently from the Covenant and are noted to be quite intelligent in Ghosts of Onyx. They also hold a healthy working relationship with the Sangheili and are known to go from a blood rage to reciting war poetry while in combat.
A female banished character that has ice related abilities like cryo bombs or something .
You mean mei? Seems fitting.
Hunter leader sounds like a great idea. I didn't expect that and it would be great.
Dude it Is a hunter leader and it looks awesome
Actually the Prophets were supposed to destroy the Lekgolo but after finding out how intelligent they were... didnt
aka HUKO wrote:
Actually the Prophets were supposed to destroy the Lekgolo but after finding out how intelligent they were... didnt
They really are
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5