Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

3v3 Blitz firefight records smashed - 161

OP Klunk NZ

Go check out the leaderboards in game 3vE wave 161, still had energy at the end too but the guys are just UNKILLABLE. Hope the link works.

Link
You have to use the insert link tool when making the post. Your forum rank is at least 'marine' so you can do that.

Congrats.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Klunk NZ wrote:
Go check out the leaderboards in game 3vE wave 161, still had energy at the end too but the guys are just UNKILLABLE. Hope the link works.

Link
It's okay for someone to enjoy Blitz over deathmatch, dude.
evils wrote:
Klunk NZ wrote:

Link
It's okay for someone to enjoy Blitz over deathmatch, dude.
Bruh if you think it's bad that he doesn't play deathmatch just because you think he's scared I can tell you I'm way worse. The only multiplayer ranked that I've played literally ever is Blitz open 2v2 just because I'm scared of actual ranked deathmatch. Teamwar is my jam though. Hell, I'm afraid to play ranked blitz 1v1 or 3v3 just because I'm afraid of the people with big wallets.
Klunk NZ wrote:

Link
I know it's a little late but how did you do it? I didn't think Arbiter would be the best choice for Blitz Firefight but here you went, proving me wrong.
Klunk NZ wrote:

Link
So you make a thread complaining that 343 and the monitor team don't do anything to foster constructive discussion, yet here you are trying to pick fights and belittle others. Cool.
Congratulations, soldier.
Why does it say 'Defeat' anyway, like don't the waves go on forever?
You can't win something that goes on for forever.
I have to admit, I laughed pretty hard seeing this in the forum threads!😁 Congrats m8.
Klunk NZ wrote:

Link
I know it's a little late but how did you do it? I didn't think Arbiter would be the best choice for Blitz Firefight but here you went, proving me wrong.
Happy to share (to an extent) the mass cloaking get you out of a tight spot. The stasis is a useful blast blocker and phantoms are super mobile. We had a wave sequence to follow and executed well on the day.
Klunk NZ wrote:

Link
So you make a thread complaining that 343 and the monitor team don't do anything to foster constructive discussion, yet here you are trying to pick fights and belittle others. Cool.
Dealt with scarier trolls then this guy, makes him look like a Chihuahua.