Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

400 Blitz pack opening

OP Miz izHere

Hey guys I've been saving my blitz packs since release and have over 400 packs unopened, I'm wondering if i should stream the opening or wait till I have 500 and then do it.
Is this something people would be interested in seeing?
Watching that stream would put me to sleep quicker than a gram of ket on the 3rd day of a festival. Maybe it's just me though.
FLOYMICUS wrote:
Watching that stream would put me to sleep quicker than a gram of ket on the 3rd day of a festival. Maybe it's just me though.
haha yeah, maybe people are not interested was worth checking. :)
Miz izHere wrote:
FLOYMICUS wrote:
haha yeah, maybe people are not interested was worth checking. :)
I reckon quite a few people have a lot of unopened packs. I haven't opened mine for about 9 months now. I remember I started opening them all, but I got bored sooooo quickly haha
You could probably get some views from people but I'd do a youtube video rather than stream if you aren't established.

Also curious how far 400 packs gets you into "viable level 6" territory. Such a p2w game mode, only bad think about hw2 is that it exists
Miz izHere wrote:
Hey guys I've been saving my blitz packs since release and have over 400 packs unopened, I'm wondering if i should stream the opening or wait till I have 500 and then do it.
Is this something people would be interested in seeing?
to save time just do a before and after result of opening all of them
well didya open them?

on the topic of how boring it is to open these, I know players that have level 18ish cards who have spent thousands on the game. Imagine how many packs that would be. Oh my lord.
For those who say Blitz pack opening is boring, there IS a way to skip the animation and action of going through each card in the pack individually. There's a message in the corner of the screen that tells you what button to press to skip the drawn-out unboxing of the cards, I just can't remember what it was.....
Good god 400 blitz packs!? If you don't have every card level 6 or over I'd just uninstall
For those who say Blitz pack opening is boring, there IS a way to skip the animation and action of going through each card in the pack individually. There's a message in the corner of the screen that tells you what button to press to skip the drawn-out unboxing of the cards, I just can't remember what it was.....
It's still too boring, I get like 5 packs in and give up
FLOYMICUS wrote:
Wow, there must really be a problem, then. I never have this problem since I don't stockpile my packs or spend real money on them, so the few I get from daily challenges are exciting to open. I always silently congratulate myself when a card levels up, and rate my packs by how many level-ups I get per pack. I can see how that rare and exciting experience for me can be a dull slog for those who have to sift through a near endless supply of packs.
well didya open them?

on the topic of how boring it is to open these, I know players that have level 18ish cards who have spent thousands on the game. Imagine how many packs that would be. Oh my lord.
Not yet, I Will probably do a Youtube video of it and the people that are interested can watch it.
Miz izHere wrote:
well didya open them?

Not yet, I Will probably do a Youtube video of it and the people that are interested can watch it.
Hey Miz,

since you seem to have mastered Deathmatch you should come and play some Blitz. It focuses completely on the fights and every single unit is so much more important.

I believe that you would enjoy it.

Best regs
Similar to youtube videos that popped up when halo 5 came out of people oppening 100 gold packs lol
FLOYMICUS wrote:
Wow, there must really be a problem, then. I never have this problem since I don't stockpile my packs or spend real money on them, so the few I get from daily challenges are exciting to open. I always silently congratulate myself when a card levels up, and rate my packs by how many level-ups I get per pack. I can see how that rare and exciting experience for me can be a dull slog for those who have to sift through a near endless supply of packs.
I haven't bought any packs, I just forget about them. And now I've left it too late. It would about 30 minutes to open all of them haha
FLOYMICUS wrote:
FLOYMICUS wrote:
I haven't bought any packs, I just forget about them. And now I've left it too late. It would about 30 minutes to open all of them haha
Takes you 1 mins to fall aleep openning them and you will at least sleep maybe a hour sooo,,,,, 30 hours<x