9. Voridus
10. Jerome
11. Colony
12. YapYap
13. Johnson
14. Shipmaster
15. Atriox
16. Decimus

Here is the chart this is based off of. I don't agree with everything here (such as Deci only beating Voridus and Johnson, earning him the 16th spot), but the top leaders seem to be in a good order. I think the bottom 6 are in need of buffs while the top 2 are in need of nerfs. The others I think will be relatively balanced other than small exceptions such as Kinsano Redline Hornets and full pop Sentinels. All that takes to fix is a bit of tweaking.

Remember, this is ultimately a prediction. lmk what you think of it. Also keep in mind this is a 1v1 list.

EDIT: The chart is courtesy of Yoda. Send him your regards ;)
I don't see Cutter being top tier, he's good and fun to play with but definitely not in the top 3 leaders. I feel like Jerome or Serina should be the ones to take that #2 spot. Other than that it looks good for a prediction of the top leaders.
I don't see Cutter being top tier, he's good and fun to play with but definitely not in the top 3 leaders. I feel like Jerome or Serina should be the ones to take that #2 spot. Other than that it looks good for a prediction of the top leaders.
With the Hog meta dead, infantry balls are going to be all the rage again. And seeing as Cutter has the best infantry in the game, it's not a surprise to me that he's going to be very dominant. Meanwhile, Jerome has moved down because Forge is no longer in the number 1 spot, and Jerome was only considered decent because he provided an easy answer to Grizzly Battalion. Of course he still lost to Forge in a high level game. Since Forge isn't as good, Jerome isn't as good. Serina received a nerf to her freeze auras, and no buffs to compensate. She was already considered mediocre. I should clarify that this is a list that applies strictly to 1v1.
Infantry is still easy to counter with infusion, mega turrets, cryo bomb and secimic blast,inferno, glassing bean , rain of fire these are just some examples of leader powers that wreck infantry
Infantry is still easy to counter with infusion, mega turrets, cryo bomb and secimic blast,inferno, glassing bean , rain of fire these are just some examples of leader powers that wreck infantry
  • Infusion deals more damage to larger targets if my info is correct.
  • Mega turrets cost has been increased, and no good Pavium opens with them.
  • Cryo/Seismic does not have a special multiplier vs infantry as far as I know.
  • Inferno is an ultimate and can easily be mitigated by simply moving out of it. It's main purpose is hitting bases.
  • Glassing beam can be completely neutralized by splitting.
  • Rain of Fire is only hard to avoid when combo'd with Pavium's Y ability, which will devastate anything regardless of unit type.
Will have to take a detailed look later, but the Decimus bias is unreal. Wowzers.
  • Infusion deals more damage to larger targets if my info is correct.
  • Mega turrets cost has been increased, and no good Pavium opens with them.
  • Cryo/Seismic does not have a special multiplier vs infantry as far as I know.
  • Inferno is an ultimate and can easily be mitigated by simply moving out of it. It's main purpose is hitting bases.
  • Glassing beam can be completely neutralized by splitting.
  • Rain of Fire is only hard to avoid when combo'd with Pavium's Y ability, which will devastate anything regardless of unit type.
You are right but if you play as ship master you can bring the enemy army to you and I don’t think infusion does more damage to large targets to begin with and cryo/ seismic doesn’t do bonus damage against infantry but still take lots of damage , sure while a pavium player won’t open with a mega turret later in the match he will have some , and inferno is meant to kill enemy units if you surround you ememy you could pull it of
You are right but if you play as ship master you can bring the enemy army to you and I don’t think infusion does more damage to large targets to begin with and cryo/ seismic doesn’t do bonus damage against infantry but still take lots of damage , sure while a pavium player won’t open with a mega turret later in the match he will have some , and inferno is meant to kill enemy units if you surround you ememy you could pull it of
Displacement is usually used defensively rather than offensively. Even when used offensively, it's much more common for a player to combo it with the Scout Mine rather than the Beam.

In regards to infusion, you can test it for yourself. Even if they don't take more damage they're slowed more. Drive a Marauder through then try a Grunt. There's a stark difference.

I don't know why you would use Cryo/Seismic as an example if it deals the same damage to all unit types.

A Pavium shouldn't get Mega Turrets until late in the game. If you play it correctly, he shouldn't get there. He especially won't get there against Cutter.

Have you ever seen the damage Inferno does to buildings? It's much more cost efficient to use it on structures rather than units.
Decimus at 16? I really find that hard to believe even in 1s
I'll comment on the only leader I'm familiar enough with to have an opinion on - Johnson is boned. He might belong at the bottom, below Deci at least with the air buffs.

Tanks are getting a nice buff, which will help them stay useful even with the 40% damage increase from air. but Colossus are getting nothing. With the changes to T2 vehicles (which are needed overall), and the lack of changes to Colossus, he's essentially getting nerfed. And he was barely viable pre patch... His $1k Colossus units are going to get murdered by a handful of air (40% faster than before). Even in a mixed force I feel like they're gonna get focused down so quickly that they will never be worth the high cost and slow speed. Which, if I'm right, essentially means he has no T3.

I'm just bummed because he's my favorite leader. And he's not going to perform as well as he did before (which was ok at best). If someone wants to tell me I'm wrong I'd actually appreciate it..
Condor 57 wrote:
I'll comment on the only leader I'm familiar enough with to have an opinion on - Johnson is boned. He might belong at the bottom, below Deci at least with the air buffs.

Tanks are getting a nice buff, which will help them stay useful even with the 40% damage increase from air. but Colossus are getting nothing. With the changes to T2 vehicles (which are needed overall), and the lack of changes to Colossus, he's essentially getting nerfed. And he was barely viable pre patch... His $1k Colossus units are going to get murdered by a handful of air (40% faster than before). Even in a mixed force I feel like they're gonna get focused down so quickly that they will never be worth the high cost and slow speed. Which, if I'm right, essentially means he has no T3.

I'm just bummed because he's my favorite leader. And he's not going to perform as well as he did before (which was ok at best). If someone wants to tell me I'm wrong I'd actually appreciate it..
Colossus are getting the same buffs that tanks are getting, they're the same damage type.
Condor 57 wrote:

Colossus are getting the same buffs that tanks are getting, they're the same damage type.
OH. well then completely disregard. when the patch said "Tanks" I assumed it meant just tanks... That's great news.
Condor 57 wrote:
Condor 57 wrote:

OH. well then completely disregard. when the patch said "Tanks" I assumed it meant just tanks... That's great news.
Sadly it's an inaccurate term lol

It means any T3 vehicle
Condor 57 wrote:
Condor 57 wrote:

Sadly it's an inaccurate term lol

It means any T3 vehicle
Thanks dude just made my morning lol
With the Hog meta dead, infantry balls are going to be all the rage again. And seeing as Cutter has the best infantry in the game, it's not a surprise to me that he's going to be very dominant. Meanwhile, Jerome has moved down because Forge is no longer in the number 1 spot, and Jerome was only considered decent because he provided an easy answer to Grizzly Battalion. Of course he still lost to Forge in a high level game. Since Forge isn't as good, Jerome isn't as good. Serina received a nerf to her freeze auras, and no buffs to compensate. She was already considered mediocre. I should clarify that this is a list that applies strictly to 1v1.
Actually Jerome’s infantry is on par with cutters, the tipping point is that all of Jerome’s other units are better than Cutters. Inspired hornets, warthogs, snipers, flamers, vultures etc. cutter just can’t overcome the inspired units.
nuchey wrote:
Actually Jerome’s infantry is on par with cutters, the tipping point is that all of Jerome’s other units are better than Cutters. Inspired hornets, warthogs, snipers, flamers, vultures etc. cutter just can’t overcome the inspired units.
There are many leaders whose abilities tend to cater towards infantry, but Cutter's infantry is the best because his ability compensates for infantry's biggest weakness. Part of the reason Hogs were so ridiculous was because even though AV could kill them if they were caught, you could never catch them. With Cutter, that's different. Keep in mind that this also can apply defensively. If they have a larger mass, too bad. They won't be able to catch you.

Jerome also doesn't have anything on par with ODSTs. He's got the mediocre garbage dump which is getting a 5% buff, but that's minimal. A good Cutter should never lose to Jerome.
nuchey wrote:
There are many leaders whose abilities tend to cater towards infantry, but Cutter's infantry is the best because his ability compensates for infantry's biggest weakness. Part of the reason Hogs were so ridiculous was because even though AV could kill them if they were caught, you could never catch them. With Cutter, that's different. Keep in mind that this also can apply defensively. If they have a larger mass, too bad. They won't be able to catch you.

Jerome also doesn't have anything on par with ODSTs. He's got the mediocre garbage dump which is getting a 5% buff, but that's minimal. A good Cutter should never lose to Jerome.
Speed vs DPS/Heath. sounds like a give and take...
I'd probably move Colony a little lower, and move Deci and Johnswole up a bit.

Maybe Forge below Anders too?
I'd probably move Colony a little lower, and move Deci and Johnswole up a bit.

Maybe Forge below Anders too?
I would agree with Deci but not with Johnson. He may be placed even lower. He got absolute nothing for him in early to mid game.
The bug where marines can' repair Bunker when inside isn' t fixed and he has the most useless ultimate ability in the game . His hero is a real lacklustre with non hitting smart missle, destroyable healing aura and a bad dmg and endurance compared to other leaders. The only place where he shines is ultra late game.
Decimus got his Fury buffed, Air Buffed but Active Siphon was barely nerfed,

How is he weaker than everyone? I'm pretty sure he's at worst one of the lowest Mid Tiers.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2